Switching from AT&T to Verizon

Contract has been up so I'm planning on moving to a new phone, my iPhone 4 has pretty much dumped everything on me (only the Home button works now and battery life is horrible), so I've been debating switching to Verizon. iPhone 5 with 10GB data, I'm looking at $140, which is over twice what we're paying on AT&T, but in our area (Ashland, KY 41102 on the maps), most of the area here and east has 4G LTE service, and quite a bit of service in areas where AT&T suffers. Plus, tethering is included with all data packages. Anyone ever regretted switching from AT&T to Verizon? I'm just sick of the problems I get out of AT&T (billing changes without notice, crap speeds, decent service except in certain places...)...thoughts? I'll probably be upgrading tomorrow.

POTATO!

Unlimited Data-Sprint=win

iAnything=fail :)

4G service is awesome. My GF went from a 4s to a S3, absolutely loves it. Most of my friends that have AT&T hate them, so it should be a good switch.

4G service is awesome. My GF went from a 4s to a S3, absolutely loves it. Most of my friends that have AT&T hate them, so it should be a good switch.

Lol, well I probably won't need more than 5GB usually anyways, most of my downloading will be music at certain gigs, but I have the option to go to 10GB, plus if it's 4G anyways it will be nice. I have to stick with my iPhone because it works easier with my soundboard and the apps I have to use. Plus, it just works. :)

POTATO!

I switched my wife from At&t to Verizon after we got married, she has had waaaaaaaaaaaay better service. I've traveled quite a bit and compared to a few of the other service providers, Verizon has always given me service with the exception of one shitty hick-ass area of Indiana(Perry I think?) Otherwise, I am always able to make a phone call at least.

I agree on the iPhail, but I'll leave you alone on that since I have a coworker that's shown me some of the soundboard stuff he uses and it works for him. ;)

With verizon your going to pay more no doubt. i've had them 6+ years. no Complaints. Planning on getting the next iPhone when it comes out..

Unlimited data is just about the only good thing that comes from sprint.. Sprint<T-mobile<At&t<Verizon.

As everyone has said, verizon is kinda "top dog" here in the states for cell service. But, does depend on location. Out east in some parts? Sprint is the king. Out west? Sprint is like cricket, horrid as far as service goes. I myself am in an area where it's all roughly the same. No service really triumphs over another to my knowledge. But again, living in Denver... can't expect shit service.

And I'm moving to Sprint once the S4 rolls out, just purely based on unlimited data. If not for that fact? Verizon.

Sheena = pedobear

Really depends on how long you've been with the company. AT&T that is. I still get unlimited data 4g LTE for $20 a month free texting with my 700 minute plan, plus the rollover minutes. Yield me to $75 a month which is pretty good considered AT&T is one of the premier companies.

Oh and I use iPhone. May be that the difference in the speed.

*Hummer H3*

HeadUnit

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

Mids and Highs

8-CT Sounds Pro 8" 8ohm

4-CT Sounds Pro Tweeters

Amplifiers

1-CT Sounds 125.4

1-CT Sounds 60.4

1-CT Sounds 7000.1

Electrical

3-Runs of 1/0 CT Sounds

8-XS Power D3100

3-Iraggi 300 amp Alternators

Subwoofers

4-SQ Hdc3 15" Subwoofers

(Soon to be 4 15" Ct Sounds EXO)

• 2 weeks later...

Update: Switched to Verizon and I absolutely love it. I keep service EVERYWHERE (aside from out in BFE past the station), especially places that I would always drop out and lose it. There's about 5 miles of road from my house to the station that, with AT&T, I would always get shit service. Calls would drop, etc. Now, I get 3 bars up until about a mile away, then it drops to one, but I still hold service. Past there, not a chance. But they may be putting in towers soon, who knows. Oh, and can't complain about 20Mbit down, 12Mbit up in the city either.

POTATO!

Archived