Looks good, I'm a fan of blacked out vehicles :) If/when you repaint it, do you think you'll lose the stripes and do full black? Or integrate some other color into the paint job? Or what?

needbasssig.gif
My Build Log

j84l.jpg

Heros get remembered, but legends never die.

I just bid on a rollpan from eBay. Hoping to clean the rear of the truck up. If I win the auction, I'll be fiberglassing the pan into the bedsides so there will be no seam.

Currently:

20130410_062955.jpg

20130410_063014.jpg

Pic of the rollpan:

T2eC16FHJGkE9no8fyypBRY5Dbd60_1.jpg

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Very Nice ... You're making me want to skip this next event and tear my truck apart !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

DO IT RANDAL!!!!! I haven't shown this truck any love in awhile and little crap has all started to add up and bother me. Like the stepper motors in my gauge cluster have to be replaced for speedo, and oil pressure gauges. New carpet kit because I've hacked mine so much on different installs. Change out door panels to the LS or SLE doors so I can change the mounting angles of my front stage. You know how it goes, theres always a list :(

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Your truck looks dope bro....the murdered out look really makes the truck stand out....that front end came out good...nice job!

if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned.

If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick.

It just does not make sense at all.

Ive always loved the black on black on black on black. either with a little chrome ro all black.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived