fileing for a devoice is a PIA

well my wife (been seperated for 3 years now and married for 8) is now out of jail and 6 months pregnat (not mine lol) and im like wow mumkay so i run my happy ass on down to the court house today and try and find out how much it will run me to devorice her ass, and if she can get her  kid my last name, well it cost me 20 bux for a do it yourself paper work with some 300 pages of shit, and they could offer me no advice or info on the kinds last name deal and then told me it will cost 400 to file the paper and call it final i was like dam , thank god for payment plans  :D....just thought i would share this so someone else will know sometimes it cost more to get rid of a bish ,. than it did to marry her ass :R

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

:-[ woman, cant live with em... cant live without em!  :V

just cant live with em'...bootycalls FTW

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=