Jump to content

Australian wanting a Steve Meade demo!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Steve I can't thank you enough for the experience you gave Tom and I. It was unfortunate the Hoopty wasn't able to give demos but just seeing it in person was enough for me.

The Tahoe, the 150 cherry destroyer, I knew it would be insane but I just couldn't prepare myself properly having never heard anything like it before. Throat crushing was a perfect description. The honda was near just as crazy but with a higher frequency. And it was cool how you let us control it.

Your Lexus is a work of art, I can't really describe it any better. It looks and sounds (both audio & exhaust) beautiful and well balanced.

I've been waiting for that day for a couple of years now and I still can't quite believe it's happened. There's a few jealous friends back home in Aus I think :P

Here's a few pic I took on the day.

20130502_114810_zpsc447c09d.jpg

20130502_115022_zpsd12e8976.jpg

20130502_114026_zpsa38cc73d.jpg

20130502_131634_zpsb0e028e9.jpg

20130502_132915_zps2e8d2ee7.jpg

Again I am extremely thankful. I was nervous about meeting you and stuff but you were really chill and accommodating to us boys and I couldn't of felt more at home.

You made my trip and my year, no doubt.

Cheers again. Would you be able to put up the pics you took?

Posted

good to meet you guys :D Glad you had fun! Bummer the cops had to break it all up.....but that just adds to the story you get to tell when you get home :P

DSC02056_zps782e6eb9.jpg

DSC02055-1_zps04c23fe5.jpg

2459BA81-F8FE-4862-813E-B29637E091A6-510

My ISF STILL has a trunk. POW! LOL

19A2023C-6703-404A-AC19-5FCC528B3C1F-510


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

Jealous Australian Fan over here! I hope to get a demo some day from you Steve.

(Old Car) 1995 Volkswagon Golf MK3 2.0L:

Fi SP4 18 On A DC Audio 3.5K In A PWK Box

Hertz DSK 6" Speakers, Clarion HU

3x Fullriver 120aH AGM's, 225A Alt

2012 Subaru BRZ:

Audison Prima APK 163

Bit One, Rockford Amps, Audison Sub

Posted

Ah I sent it to wccaraudio at gmail. Regardless, I'm in Davis right now visiting my brother- I was wondering if you've got free time any time this weekend. I could try to get over there if yes.

i spent the day with pops yesterday and didn't even go near the shop at all. I will probably find my way over there some time today, if it's not to late you can still stop by if you like. Sorry, my parents are in town and i only see them once every couple years. I have made myself scarce at the shop for the last 8 days or so. They are leaving in a few days and it's back to normal for me. These guys came from Australia and to be honest, i didn't know for sure if or when they were coming, they just happened to catch me at the right time. Anyway, If i miss you, then i will make it up to you next time you are in town, i promise.


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

Ah I sent it to wccaraudio at gmail. Regardless, I'm in Davis right now visiting my brother- I was wondering if you've got free time any time this weekend. I could try to get over there if yes.

i spent the day with pops yesterday and didn't even go near the shop at all. I will probably find my way over there some time today, if it's not to late you can still stop by if you like. Sorry, my parents are in town and i only see them once every couple years. I have made myself scarce at the shop for the last 8 days or so. They are leaving in a few days and it's back to normal for me. These guys came from Australia and to be honest, i didn't know for sure if or when they were coming, they just happened to catch me at the right time. Anyway, If i miss you, then i will make it up to you next time you are in town, i promise.

Hey it is completely fine. This isn't the last time I'm gonna come out to see my brother, so I'm sure I can set some time aside during a future trip. Not offended here at all man!

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9208 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...