aerosport Posted April 10, 2013 Report Posted April 10, 2013 Hey guys I apologize in advance, I understand this is probably the wrong section but I couldn't see any other subforums which would be more suitable for this. Anyway after 3.5 years of being a member of this amazing forum I've decided I need to make my first post! So basically I will be arriving in LA from Australia on the 20th of this month and the main thing I want to do while I'm over there is get a demo from Steve and pop my 150 cherry. I know that Sacramento is a fair way away from LA but I plan on catching a bus (8 hours 50 minutes). The thing is I need to know when Steve is free so I can book the bus trip. The sooner I know and book the trip the cheaper it will be. I've already tried getting in contact with him through youtube to which he's replied once but I need to know if/when it's cool for me to meet him for a demo and the reason I'm resorting to making this topic is pretty much I need to know sooner rather than later and there's more chance of him seeing this. I'm free between Mon 22nd - Thurs 25th and Mon 29th - Thurs 2nd May. Please chime in Steve! I'd really appreciate it. Thanks heaps. Zeke.
meade916 Posted April 10, 2013 Report Posted April 10, 2013 what day do you wanna come? just let me know. I will be there. My parents will be here from Florida that week so i won't be able to hang out all day, but i will meet up with you for the grand tour and some bass demo's no problem. that's pretty cool you would make the roadie from L.A. to Sacramento FROM AUSTRALIA just to visit me email me @ [email protected]. Stay in touch, i will get you that demo and destroy your 150 cherry All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
HunterJohnson Posted April 10, 2013 Report Posted April 10, 2013 Woohoo!! 150 cherry time! That's a road trip but well worth it Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
meade916 Posted May 3, 2013 Report Posted May 3, 2013 the 150 Cherry has been broken. Video uploading now All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
S15_Silvia Posted May 3, 2013 Report Posted May 3, 2013 Hey Steve, did you get my email from a couple days ago? 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
Beanz Posted May 3, 2013 Report Posted May 3, 2013 FUcking epic mann show us this vid lol That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
Noel989 Posted May 3, 2013 Report Posted May 3, 2013 the 150 Cherry has been broken. Video uploading now Awesome Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
meade916 Posted May 3, 2013 Report Posted May 3, 2013 Hey Steve, did you get my email from a couple days ago? nope, didn't see one. Wussup? All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
HunterJohnson Posted May 3, 2013 Report Posted May 3, 2013 Hey Steve, did you get my email from a couple days ago? nope, didn't see one. Wussup? he was asking for a demo and trying to contact you, I gave him your wcaudio email. he flew in from the east coast I believe Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
S15_Silvia Posted May 3, 2013 Report Posted May 3, 2013 Ah I sent it to wccaraudio at gmail. Regardless, I'm in Davis right now visiting my brother- I was wondering if you've got free time any time this weekend. I could try to get over there if yes. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.