Jump to content

35% Tint Pictures


wmrcs

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm planning on getting my windows tinted next week. The legal limit here in Oregon is 35% buuuutt I feel like that's a little too light for my taste. I was thinking maybe 20% on the back window and 35% on the sides. Please post pictures of your car with 35% and how you like it.

E34 540iT/6

Posted

yea 35 you will be able to see thru but with a quality tint the heat and uv rays will stay out i have 7 percent on my doors plan to do some 35 down the full windshield next

Posted

Yea, I know I'll be able to see out of it fine. I just want to see it on other cars with other paint jobs.

E34 540iT/6

Posted

A shop will have a test piece for you try, it has several different types of tint on it. You can take and hold up to the light to see how well you like it.

Mine go from: front to back no tint on front window(it's the law) 20% on middle row and then 5% rear

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

Posted

A shop will have a test piece for you try, it has several different types of tint on it. You can take and hold up to the light to see how well you like it.

Mine go from: front to back no tint on front window(it's the law) 20% on middle row and then 5% rear

Oh a test piece would be awesome I didn't even think of that! By the way, that looks real good!

E34 540iT/6

Posted

35 on the fronts. 5 on the back.

IMAG0983_zpsce8f8352.jpg

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Posted

Is that 35% over any factory tint? Looks pretty dark. If it looked like that on my car I'd be happy with it.

E34 540iT/6

Posted

Day I got them tinted.

IMAG0022.jpg

IMAG0023.jpg

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Posted

Nope. I had that fishbowl look before. LOL

Image06152011150718.jpg

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Posted

35 isn't dark. I have 27 I believe and wish it was darker. Not no 5 but... little bit. It depends on the angle. Sometimes, looks like 5. But when you actually see it? It's... like some weak sunglasses. still see everything, just with a tint.

Sheena = pedobear

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1160 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...