West Coast Finale 08

XtremeSPL-SCAMMER

Hey Hey Hey what about me, i missed 2 shows to fix my box and i turn to chop liver, :blink: Oh Well, :lol: I guess i'll be that cool guy in the back ground WITH THE LOUD #'S ......so there.... J/K :lol::lol:

Nobody pays attention to those extreme cars anyway. :lol: Maybe you should of bassraced with it.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Joey, just Bassrace those subs bro, I bet your wall could take out Mike ;)

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Hey Hey Hey what about me, i missed 2 shows to fix my box and i turn to chop liver, :blink: Oh Well, :lol: I guess i'll be that cool guy in the back ground WITH THE LOUD #'S ......so there.... J/K :lol::lol:

ahhhh i didnt mean to not show you any love :) I have missed more than 2 shows... only cause my system got jacked in July 8th 2007. so..

I will be the guy in the background watchin :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Nobody pays attention to those extreme cars anyway. :lol: Maybe you should of bassraced with it.

I did! Don't you remember? look at my stats i was doing a 142's on volume 5 just to make it a full class. when i saw that i said "shit turn it up see what we can do" i think alpine didn't want me to beat him :lol: J/K...... NO i'm not :lol:

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

BullSh*t.. you always ha a crow with your 16 12's :) wether you were doin a hair trick, or doing db drag... i seem to remember melissa doing a hair trick sac, and then when she rolled down the windows and you guys popped the rear glass, everyone was skopen that shit out...

You guys act like finals is next month

Very competitive group!!

When the season gona get going again?

how come you didnt come to autorama????? the season got going last weekend

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

You guys act like finals is next month

Very competitive group!!

When the season gona get going again?

I think a lot of us had our first taste of finals and are just anxious to do it again. Personally I can wait. I mean looking at the cost its gonna take to go I won't be doing as many shows thats for sure.

I think a lot of us had our first taste of finals and are just anxious to do it again. Personally I can wait. I mean looking at the cost its gonna take to go I won't be doing as many shows thats for sure.

Personally.. I feel that since 5.00 of everyones first entree is going into the west coast finale fund for prize money. I think we are all trying to make sure that we get to compete in it. If west coast finale is finals.. it is going to be 2 different events in one..

so, say someone that didnt get 1st in 129.9 class bass race that attended 4 or more of dougs events so, if he would have got first then he would have got more money for first.. same thing in any class.. that person WONT get any money for gettin first from the WCF fund, but it makes that person get lower amount i think..

If only 3 entrees into 129.9 class bass race qualify out of 8 people.. those 3 people would get less amount and if all 8 people qualified for 139.9 bass race.. the chunk is going there.. yanno what i mean..

I feel it would be best to keep the events seperate.. who needs a shit load of venues anyway?

Archived