Carbon Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 Okay guys, so my plan took a massive shit on me. I was going to put a Airport mini, Apple tv, double din 1080p screen in the car but It has turned into a PITA. I have a deh-8400bh I bought a few months ago. It randomly turns itself up to max volume and wont let me change it. Its out of the return policy as well so I basically just lost my money even though it was DOA since I waited so long to install it. What is a good Single din under $200? It has to be compatible with the iPhone 5. Thanks
Bradprobert Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 just get the new 8500. [sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2223] 4th-order under rear seat build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165708-4th-order-under-rear-seat-chevy-extended-cab/#entry2410477 SD, thank for the input. I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .
OrzechNJ Posted April 13, 2013 Report Posted April 13, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165791-fs-alpine-cda-117-130-shipped/ sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
AI James Posted April 13, 2013 Report Posted April 13, 2013 pioneer 940bh http://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-DEH-P9400BH-Mobile-Receiver-Bluetooth/dp/B006YBQ6Z2
justin0943 Posted April 13, 2013 Report Posted April 13, 2013 I got the deh-p4200ub love it it as function where to disable the sub and sub filter and also control the your door speaker to what ever you like them to be. 02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen 2 sundown sd-2 d4 soundstream rub1.2500 amp all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca flex tech box design by Joe X supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch 04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.