Jump to content

Got160s? Build 24 DC LVL4M2 12s In A 4th Order!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hmm.

Well I have batts and a alt bracket.

What am I missing?

Wire and Alts right?

Gotta go with 4 singer Alts!!!

07783360-68B8-49DB-AC3A-A29EBB0498B4-133

1 will be internally regulated (12v)

The rest will be externally regulated (18v)

:)

Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast

Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's

Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's

Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order


Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!

Posted

Badassss build

last build was my malibu walled on a single skar 4500 @.33 daily

6 deka g31 batts Singer 330a alt 4 runs of 3/0 front-back

Three hdc3 15

Did a 154.6 this summer at Grassroots

Building a 99 yukon denali atm

?

18 from canada ontario

Posted

Love the alts....

Thank you.

So do I :)

Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast

Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's

Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's

Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order


Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!

Posted

Starting to brace the roof.

DA0D4AF3-CD3C-4EF6-A3AC-B47E9CEE65AF-133

Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast

Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's

Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's

Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order


Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!

Posted

ahhhhhh shit! Jacob glad to see you posting more up here so I don't have to FB creep anymore. I am still taking all of the shit out of my 98 K2500 ;)

think k hit you up on FB about the welded floors?

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Posted

ahhhhhh shit! Jacob glad to see you posting more up here so I don't have to FB creep anymore. I am still taking all of the shit out of my 98 K2500 ;) think k hit you up on FB about the welded floors?

Hit me up whenever you want man.

I'm more then happy to give advise.

Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast

Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's

Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's

Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order


Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!

Posted

Haven't seen that style of alt bracket before, curious to see how it bolts up.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1187 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...