Thinking Of Starting A Business

Starting a store is no small task.

My best advise to line up your vendors and lean on them as as you can for free stuff ;)

I worked the the biz for a number of years and I can tell you that every company wants as much space as they can get. You can use this to your advantage. Be smart about inventory. It can get out of hand real quick. Watch your vendors like a hawk, they will rip you off faster then you can say thanks. Be prepared to live in your store and work it 7 days a week.

Let me know if you have any questions, I can help out where I can.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Starting a store is no small task.

My best advise to line up your vendors and lean on them as as you can for free stuff ;)

I worked the the biz for a number of years and I can tell you that every company wants as much space as they can get. You can use this to your advantage. Be smart about inventory. It can get out of hand real quick. Watch your vendors like a hawk, they will rip you off faster then you can say thanks. Be prepared to live in your store and work it 7 days a week.

Let me know if you have any questions, I can help out where I can.

yea..thats what my friend's (aka business partner) dad said...he said some vendors will give some or all of the first shipment for free. i mean we arent counting on it, but it would be cool if they did. and by being smart about inventory, do u mean make sure it doesnt get over stocked or under stocked? one of the liquor stores we went to today, about the size we are shooting for, had usually had one or two brands for a certain liquor....like for rum they had bacardi and cruzan, then captian's and some other stuff...whiskey was obviously jim, jack, and a few other ones...guess they big names get the most shelf space.

the good thing about a liquor store is, that in a way, you dont really have to advertise what u are selling....the company's kinda do that for ya.

hell, it might be a year or so before anything happens, but its just exciting talking about things like this and it actually being a possibility....i'll hit u up if i have any detailed questions...

actually, how much did a liquor license cost in ur state? i tried looking but i cant download pdf's on my computer...did u spend crazy amounts on liability insurance and stuff...?

i likes me some audio stuff...

Sounds good. Make sure you have a nice burner. A .357 or something small but strong. Not meant as a joke, but are you arabic? I know they can move in a white. black, or mexican hood and do good. You want to appeal to as many people as possible.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

how much does the liquor license cost to get the first time?. i know in my county when it went wet a few years back (santa rosa county) they were selling the licenses for over 100k to buy one but i havent the first clue to the legal parts behind it, meaning if the licenses were bought by someone to beggin with then resold to someone else for a profit...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

yea..thats what my friend's (aka business partner) dad said...he said some vendors will give some or all of the first shipment for free. i mean we arent counting on it, but it would be cool if they did. and by being smart about inventory, do u mean make sure it doesnt get over stocked or under stocked? one of the liquor stores we went to today, about the size we are shooting for, had usually had one or two brands for a certain liquor....like for rum they had bacardi and cruzan, then captian's and some other stuff...whiskey was obviously jim, jack, and a few other ones...guess they big names get the most shelf space.

the good thing about a liquor store is, that in a way, you dont really have to advertise what u are selling....the company's kinda do that for ya.

hell, it might be a year or so before anything happens, but its just exciting talking about things like this and it actually being a possibility....i'll hit u up if i have any detailed questions...

actually, how much did a liquor license cost in ur state? i tried looking but i cant download pdf's on my computer...did u spend crazy amounts on liability insurance and stuff...?

You can get more the product from vendors. Shelving, coolers, cooler set. signage, displays, neons etc. all stuff companies will drop off real quick.

Inventory can get out of hand quick with buy-ins or promos. All of a sudden you get some killer deals then you are sitting on a ton of shit you don't need. All the vendors will have salesman and they all work on comission ;) I did and I made a killing when things were good. I knew my accounts better then the owners and knew where I could make my numbers.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

give me a couple years to get my MBA then ill contribute :)

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

give me a couple years to get my MBA then ill contribute :)

Thats the way to do it

I got school of the street hustle. ;)

liquor licenses are not cheap...well at least here in Cali...I know of a few places triyng to get them and they were in the tens of thousands to start with

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator