My Dell S**t On Me!

my Vaio runs hot enough that i wont put it on my lap because it will burn Junior.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!! junior! ive never heard that one. there was some dust coverin the intake on the bottom of the computer so i just cleaned that and its a tad better.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

think I might be headed to a repair place today or tomorrow to see if they can fix it. hopefully if they cant, I can trade in that one for some cash for a new one.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

sounds good man. just let us know what they say.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

last week, I closed out of a webpage on my laptop, couple seconds later, computer makes a click and shuts down. Of course this happens 3 days before my 3 year tech support is up. Tried the power button and the power light and battery light blink once. I tried plugging in the DC plug to see if the battery died, even though it was plugged in when it shut down, and nothing. Anybody got any ideas? Im not wild about giving it to a repair place besides sending it in to Dell themselves. But any input on what might have happened would be great. Also, anybody know if I could trade it in + some cash and get a different one?

virus maybe...sounds like a hacker =]

dell xps. The end lol

if hes getting a new laptop, yeah thats not a bad one but im sure hes prolly tryin to get it fixed.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt