Max1636 Posted April 16, 2013 Report Posted April 16, 2013 Just looked on the Fi website and noticed the BTL's aren't there, N2's or N3's. It was my understanding that they were Fi's most popular line, so what happened? (Old Car) 1995 Volkswagon Golf MK3 2.0L: Fi SP4 18 On A DC Audio 3.5K In A PWK Box Hertz DSK 6" Speakers, Clarion HU 3x Fullriver 120aH AGM's, 225A Alt 2012 Subaru BRZ: Audison Prima APK 163 Bit One, Rockford Amps, Audison Sub
iwannabeloud Posted April 16, 2013 Report Posted April 16, 2013 Neo pricing if I had to guess or there updating their website I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.
newls1 Posted April 16, 2013 Report Posted April 16, 2013 Neo pricing is ALWAYS changing..... I guess time will tell I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
gally Posted April 16, 2013 Report Posted April 16, 2013 doesnt the btl series come in N2 and N3 series? 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
newls1 Posted April 16, 2013 Report Posted April 16, 2013 ya I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
sayhuh? Posted April 16, 2013 Report Posted April 16, 2013 Well, for the price and specs of the SP4 vs the BTL line, I would get the SP4. Guessing SP4 cost to make and neo pricing helped that decision? Looks as if they have some new stuff coming out though, so who knows? Blown
Max1636 Posted April 16, 2013 Author Report Posted April 16, 2013 Well, for the price and specs of the SP4 vs the BTL line, I would get the SP4. Guessing SP4 cost to make and neo pricing helped that decision? Looks as if they have some new stuff coming out though, so who knows? It just seems unusual, I own an SP4 myself but I know the BTL line was popular. (Old Car) 1995 Volkswagon Golf MK3 2.0L: Fi SP4 18 On A DC Audio 3.5K In A PWK Box Hertz DSK 6" Speakers, Clarion HU 3x Fullriver 120aH AGM's, 225A Alt 2012 Subaru BRZ: Audison Prima APK 163 Bit One, Rockford Amps, Audison Sub
newls1 Posted April 16, 2013 Report Posted April 16, 2013 i agree 100% I'd rather have the sp4 I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Max1636 Posted April 16, 2013 Author Report Posted April 16, 2013 i agree 100% I'd rather have the sp4 Glad I made the right choice then. (Old Car) 1995 Volkswagon Golf MK3 2.0L: Fi SP4 18 On A DC Audio 3.5K In A PWK Box Hertz DSK 6" Speakers, Clarion HU 3x Fullriver 120aH AGM's, 225A Alt 2012 Subaru BRZ: Audison Prima APK 163 Bit One, Rockford Amps, Audison Sub
sayhuh? Posted April 16, 2013 Report Posted April 16, 2013 i agree 100% I'd rather have the sp4 Exactly! Can handle more for a lessor price and from what I hear is a beast! Blown
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.