This Is Fucking Unacceptable!

Well i got home and saw this on my Bmore news station and i must say that I am disgusted in the PD around here(or park police or whatever the fuck he calls himself)..

Watch This

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

I know..I dont want to get too political but i really feel it was uncalled for...He called him a dude..Ohm my God! Lets tackle him to the ground and take his shit...Those cops know fuckin well that this city has far greater problems than 14 yr old skate boarders...If this were to happen 2 my kid (im only 19 lol) i would take his ass to court!

Also notice at the end of the vid the cop says "I swear if this gets on youtube" LMFAO

Eclipse cd7000

he was suspended with pay

Right when u said that i happened to glance up @ the TV and saw the story again lol and it said he was suspended Without pay...maybe its what u meant but still i am very pissed...

Eclipse cd7000

omg with me being a parent, if i were to find out my child was treated like that under any reason , i would be pissed and all up someones supervisors ass untill i got everything i wanted....

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Right when u said that i happened to glance up @ the TV and saw the story again lol and it said he was suspended Without pay...maybe its what u meant but still i am very pissed...

I thought they have been saying with pay

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Wow. I usually see posts regarding the police vs _______. Usually, I am in agreement with the police. They do have a tough job to do and generally they do not get the respect that they deserve.

This guy is a different story. While I do feel that our society as a whole doesn't exhibit enough respect for each other in general, this policeman (at least he thinks he is) is out of line. He accuses the kid of disrespecting him, his badge, and his department. While the kid isn't the king of respect, this cop has disrespected himself, his badge, and he sure as hell disrespected his department. His use of force was excessive by far. The last time I knew, that was called assault. Police are given an additional level of immunity from the law in order to do things like move people into compliance when they are physically out of line. He never ordered the kid to put the board down, put his hands up, etc. This cop just attacked him. That is assault. Confiscating the board could be argued but he should not have done that. In addition, the cop tells the kid he doesn't understand respect, hah! I have been present for several instances of both respectful police officers and asshole cops. This guy = asshole cop. Hopefully his stunt will land him jobless, looking at time and/or a civil suit.

BJJ20logo20resize.png

Archived