This Is Fucking Unacceptable!

I have heard that they go around and cause trouble, film the ordeal and put the video of cop beating the kid on youtube. We probably aren't seeing everything that went down that day. The kids could have done something before the video started rolling that was illegal or they were disobeying the police officer. Most kids today don't have any respect for authority because their parents don't teach them how to act, which is probably what provoked the cop to do what he did.

i would of taken my friends board n beat the shit out of him and take my skateboard back if he talked 2 me like that

yea x2. i wouldve just started swinging. and if a cop EVER treated my kid like that(i dont have one) i would be goin to jail!!!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

If i knew my bud was recording the whole thing and i would have evidence i would have beat that dude. I wish a cop would do that me he would get all kinds of fucked up

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

This just in,saw it on the news.The kid said him and his friends do this and tape other confrontations with cops because they think its funny.

Dammit...and all this time i was bustin the cops chops...hmmm....

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

WOW!!!

if I ever came across an AHOLE wanna be renta cop treating kids

like this I would rip a strip out of his ass...

he would have no choice but to shut up or start swinging

what an A HOLE http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

No matter if they do go around starting trouble and recording the confrontations with cops, there was no need for the cop to go off like he did. He really did not have any reason to confiscate the skateboard, without doing so to the other skateboards also. And grabbing the kid, that is a no-no.

This is one of the reason I joined copwatch. I am working on a video recording system in the van and carry a camera with me all the time. Police brutality and abuse of authority has been getting far out of hand, and is going to get worse, unless people really start recording every incident they have (or see) with law enforcement. This crap has to stop.

I hope he gets more than suspended without pay. It may take some time for that to happen though. there is no tellign how many other times he has done somethign like this, or worse. If he did it once, he'll damn sure do it again. He need to be busted down to a mail clerk at the department, or fired.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

Archived