Second Skin Audio

sub's in trunk

faralint

Hi all!

what will be louder in sedan all day (audi a6, c5):?

1. Two 15" In 6.5 - 7 cu.ft box and slot 12 - 14 sq.in per cu.ft of port. Port and sub's front direct. Like this

115-1.jpg

2. Two 12 in 3.5 - 5... cu.ft box. Sub's looks at front. Aeroport to the side (10" aero port). Like this install

96461719.jpg

96461731.jpg

I'm think about two aa mayhem 12. or dc lvl 4 xl 12's(or 15's). amp audioque 3500 at .5 ohm load.

Do you have enough room for two 15's and port forward??? I have a 2012 Passat, pretty much the same as an A6 and I wouldn't have enough room for 15" subs and port forward. I'd go with the 12's for the proper amount of room.

2001 VW Passat Sportwagen

Alpine ICS-X7HD

DC Audio 5K

SSA 15" XCON

Tantric Sounds 6.5HD's, Sundound Audio SA-6.5CS

Incriminator Audio IA6.4

XS batteries, KnuKonceptz wirez, Second Skin

Hi all!

what will be louder in sedan all day (audi a6, c5):?

1. Two 15" In 6.5 - 7 cu.ft box and slot 12 - 14 sq.in per cu.ft of port. Port and sub's front direct.

2. Two 12 in 3.5 - 5... cu.ft box. Sub's looks at front. Aeroport to the side (10" aero port).

I'm think about two aa mayhem 12. or dc lvl 4 xl 12's(or 15's). amp audioque 3500 at .5 ohm load.

I say if you have the room, and still have room for batteries/amps/etc, I say go for the 15's

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Too many factors, depends on air space sub type, let alone the amp and everything else, you have to try it out yourself, just remember cone area is king, but everything the same 2 15's because cone area is king.

Dimensions would be nice, and do you have hinge's, and/or sides of the trunk you can stick batteries in.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

sealing off the trunk might give you that extra ummphhh you're looking for.... but the port orientation would be better facing forward for that

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Archived