They did not sign the un arms treaty.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• 6 months later...

i couldnt find anywhere to post so i will post here

Elliott Nix via Google+ 7 hours ago
The pro-gun people scare me. Seriously, the fact that automatic weapons are legal is insane. I N S A N E.
Miguelspl150
1:44 PM1
Edit
the fact that you dont know what is legal and illegal scare me.. everyone has a view of things and im not going to argue with you about your views. im just going to tell you how wrong you are.. automatic guns are regulated not everyone can have one. only military law enforcement and manufactures with a special class license can.. us civilians carry whats called semi automatic guns. not automatic, there is a semi before automatic.. learn about guns before you post anything about guns. you're just like every anti gun person out there. including Dianne Feinstein.. every time she holds a gun she holds it with the finger on the trigger and doesn't know the difference between an assault rifle and a sporting rifle.. you can be all anti gun and i wont judge you for it.. just learn about it before posting false statements 
Elliott Nix 2:59 PM
Amended. I meant to write semi. Does that make it any better? Answer: no.
Miguelspl150 3:33 PM
there is nothing wrong with guns.. the problem is who is getting to them. i wouldn't mind a law abiding citizen owning a fully automatic assault rifle, the problem is if a criminal gets to it.. a criminal with any weapon is dangerous and will kill regardless if its a revolver or semi. it dont even have to be a gun for a criminal to kill or assault anyone. also guns is what keeping this country from total control of the government.. you take guns away and the government will have total control.. look at whats going on in other countries which have banned guns..also remember Hitler? we have to protect every right we have because even if its just one its one step to taking our freedom

NO government AT ALL should be trusted about anything, I thought this was common knowledge....??? If not, turn you mind ON please! :)

Archived