Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Dont believe that at all. With the marathon bombing they are gonna push for controls on smokeless powders now too im sure

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

The hype is over. The agenda bus has run out of gas!

2004 Dodge Ram

Head unit- Alpine iDA-x305s

Sound processor- Clarion eqs746

Mids/Highs amp- Alpine MRV-F345

Sub Amp- Alpine MRD-M1005

Dash Speakers- (3) Dayton Audio rs75

Front Door- Skar SPX65c

Rear fill- Skar SPX tweters and Dayton ND140 midbass

Sub- Fi Audio SSD 15 high QTS

SHCA power/ground cables and Stinger interconnect

XS power D6500 under the hood and D680 in the amp rack

Big 3+ with SHCA

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161174-dodge-ram-quad-cab-fi-ssd15-skar-audio-alpine-shca/?p=2326251

Dont believe that at all. With the marathon bombing they are gonna push for controls on smokeless powders now too im sure

i thought they was going to ban marathones

Like I said, not trusting shit until it's tossed.

The battle for our gun rights is raging on Capitol Hill right now…and Barack Obama and Michael Bloomberg have sunk to a new low.

They’re LYING about the views of America’s rank-and-file police officers.

Please click here to watch NRA-ILA’s latest video ad exposing the truth. And after you watch, please forward it to as many family and friends as you can!

le-video.jpg

Obama and Bloomberg claim that America’s police officers want gun bans and gun control…but a breaking new survey of nearly 15,000 active and retired law enforcement officers shows that an overwhelming majority of America’s policemen and women do NOT support Obama’s gun control agenda AT ALL.

In fact, a whopping 71% of law enforcement officers say Obama’s gun ban will do NOTHING to stop violent crime. An even larger 80% say that more background checks will have ZERO effect.

And an overwhelming 91% of law enforcement officers say that prosecutions and mandatory sentencing is the best way to combat violent crime…the two most important actions that Barack Obama has refused to take.

You and I both know that Obama and Bloomberg are lying when they say America’s rank-and-file police officers agree with their gun control agenda.

But others don’t know…and they never will unless we set the record straight!

So please watch this short video and send to every gun owner you know.

With your help, we can expose Obama’s and Bloomberg’s deception…defend the integrity of our brave men and women in the law enforcement community…and SAVE OUR SECOND AMENDMENT FREEDOMS!

But we’ve got to hurry. Thank you!!!

Chris W. Cox
Executive Director, NRA-ILA

Yup, nothing is dead yet, I feel this will be an on-going battle for quite some time, right after they "lost" momentum the first time, a cpl weeks later right back at it with different wording and a different angle to accomplish the same goal. Give it a few weeks and it will be right back up front again. Think about how ignorant those anti-gun fucks are and then step back and realize they arent smart enough to have a clue as to what they are talking about, they surely arent smart enough to know when enough is enough. They will beat a dead horse until they are dead, replaced, or get their way.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

They should ban Terrorists.... cause we can see how well all other bans are working

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

This is good news now doubt- a move in the right direction.

BUT. Nothing is over until it is over. My opinion is that these people push until they know people are at their breaking point and then take it back just a hair, let people get used to the new normal, then ramp it up again when the air is clear. 3 steps forward, 1 step back.

Just my opinion.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

we allready do an ATF and FBI back ground check. Don't know who else they are going to ask about me. But this is going down like Jenna. I can't wait for all the fuckin nut jobs who panicked and spent their life savings on guns before "he"gets them to start pawning everything they got and flooding the market like they did 4 years ago. I will clean up and laugh!

Archived