Ok.. i have a 03 Ford Focus Zx3 Hatchback. I went to get my car smogged today and the smog guy went to plug his computer into my OBD2 port and it couldnt read my cars info.. it said make sure the cable is hooked up.. so.. then i questioned his cable.. he plugged it into another vehicle and it works..

any suggestions on what i can check?? the check engine light is off.. I turn the key on and it lights up.. I start the car and it turns off.. Any ideas fellas??

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Ok.. i have a 03 Ford Focus Zx3 Hatchback. I went to get my car smogged today and the smog guy went to plug his computer into my OBD2 port and it couldnt read my cars info.. it said make sure the cable is hooked up.. so.. then i questioned his cable.. he plugged it into another vehicle and it works..

any suggestions on what i can check?? the check engine light is off.. I turn the key on and it lights up.. I start the car and it turns off.. Any ideas fellas??

Have you had the battery unplugged for awhile?

If so you will have to run the car for a couple hundred miles before the computer resets.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

if u turn the car on the check engine light always lights up and unless somthing else is wrong with the car it turns off when u start it not positive but i think it lights up during start up cuz of oil pressure

reach under the dash detatch the obd2 plug and try to look at the back to make sure the wires havent gotten pushed out make sure they dont pull out of the back of the plug or somthing

the hell with a turbo give me a bottle

Have you had the battery unplugged for awhile?

If so you will have to run the car for a couple hundred miles before the computer resets.

no sir... Have not had the battery unplaugged.. havent touched anything.. so.. i am not sure wtf is going on.. The car is all stock.. i have no touched anything with the ecu or anything since i owned it.. So..

The car is brand new.. it is an 03.. so, i dont think the processor is out on it.. it passes the emissions... just... they cant get my vehicles infomation... It passed inspection and emissions.. just they have to be able to run the obd 2 to get the vin etc..

The only reason i have to smog it, is cause i took it out of state into nevada, and brought it back into califonia.. i should be smog exempt til 09.. but.. not whn you go out of state... so.. ford said 500.00 and they were see whats up.. not including parts or labor..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

well.. look who it is.. it my master mechanic.. get your ass out here and FIX MY SHIT!!! :) asshole.

do u have to have it smogged before il be out ther in march?

do u have to have it smogged before il be out ther in march?

how many miles are on the car almost always on cars that new they have 100000 miles warrenty and if it hasnt been messed with ford has to fix it for free

or try unplugging the battery reset the puter