Jump to content

1998 Ford Explorer Sport C/B Pillar Wall


Recommended Posts

Posted

My spare is under the truck. I don't have the balls to cut a hole lol. If I am not mistaken my trunk is the biggest the Explorer has, I have the biggest one they make. I could be wrong but I believe the XLT is the biggest one. I would say lose the seats anyway in a 2 door truck wall it and shit on em. Even with rise and all that those subs ain't having it. The NS-1's are efficient but in car audio you plan for the worse not the best lol. I would look at some bigger subs.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log


1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Posted

If you do 2 NS-1's on 4 18 Zv3's I can see that happening all day. But that's 13-14K instead of 20k. That's also around 3K per sub which we all know they can take if done right.

Hope I see this out of them or even 90% of this.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/134027-sundown-ns-1-production-version-12v-clamp/

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 443 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...