2ohm components

gattiboy13

You can only wire one set at the ohm load the were meant for, you can wire a pair of 4 ohm components in parallel down to 2 ohm or buy a set of components that are already 2 ohm. The JBL P660c's are 2 ohm allowing you to get more out of your amp but it also makes the amp work harder at the lower ohm load and can begin to overheat causing it to shut down.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

You can't wire a single 4 ohm speaker to 2 ohms any more than you can plead with a civic to be a corvette. There is physically no way of doing it

If you are asking if you can take (2) 4ohm SVC speakers and wire them in parallel on the same channel of the amp, to achieve a 2ohm load, then yes you can.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

wiring,and ohm load dosent change from subs to speakers. i assume they are single voice coil 4 ohm 6.5's then you would go positive to positive, and negative to negative, the 12volt.com can show you a picture diagram. i hope you amp is built right for it

Good lord sweet baby Jesus. Did you read the thread at all?

Bagged 1993 nissan hardbody

Yes but 6.5 components, not subs. And how or where can i find out how to do this?

If you have (2) sets of SVC 4ohm 6.5 components and want to run them together on the same channel to achieve a 2 ohm load, you would wire them up, + to +, - to -, just like this diagram.

2_4ohm_svc_2ohm.gif

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Archived