NOT I....

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

wel ps1 and ps2 the first ones sucked.  Both for the same reason, the laser messed up after a while.  I have learned with Sony or any other game for that matter to wait it out for a while.  i have yet to see a great release unit that was reliable, since the cartridge era.

i will stick with 360 cause its all out better games fudge all the blu ray and other bull

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest MegaloManiac

i will eventually, but wont get any of the first ones, im not into fighting over the first systems out

its because the first generation ones suck... liek the xbox. i got my xbox when it first came out and it wouldnt play anything copied :(

i will eventually, but wont get any of the first ones, im not into fighting over the first systems out

its because the first generation ones suck... like the xbox. i got my xbox when it first came out and it wouldnt play anything copied :(

my first Xbox 1 the HD fried on the first 3 i had....i got so freekin far into Sega GT and had to start over,i was mad.

the argument of better games is pretty dumb at this point, as i can find 4 timesas many "good' games on ps2 as xbox1.  Theres an abundant of War games and FPS on all microsoft platforms IMO, and a lacking of adventure games.  Xbox and originallity are like black and white.

Guest MegaloManiac

Didn't Texas Instraments help with the lense on the ps3? If they did I wouldn't worry about the lense going out on it. Oh yeah I'm going to get one in Jan. 

u live in japan?

Didn't Texas Instraments help with the lense on the ps3? If they did I wouldn't worry about the lense going out on it. Oh yeah I'm going to get one in Jan. 

u live in japan?

Oh no, In january. My bad, that would suck balls if I lived in Japan. I've heard car audio ish costs 2x as much over there.