wel ps1 and ps2 the first ones sucked.  Both for the same reason, the laser messed up after a while.  I have learned with Sony or any other game for that matter to wait it out for a while.  i have yet to see a great release unit that was reliable, since the cartridge era.

The main reason why I want a good laser is because I am a modder. I intend to modify it, so having a crappy lenz will not help

wel ps1 and ps2 the first ones sucked.  Both for the same reason, the laser messed up after a while.  I have learned with Sony or any other game for that matter to wait it out for a while.  i have yet to see a great release unit that was reliable, since the cartridge era.

The main reason why I want a good laser is because I am a modder. I intend to modify it, so having a crappy lenz will not help

I belive that's why Sony got with Texas Instraments. They make some of the best lasers.

I want to but all the good games don't come out till next year. So I'll just wait till then. Plus, I am trying to avoid what happened with PS2...the early versions had crappy lasers (couldn't read burnt CDs or DVDs)  :-X

there are good games comin out this year. what do u think carbon and cod 3 are?

Didn't Texas Instraments help with the lense on the ps3? If they did I wouldn't worry about the lense going out on it. Oh yeah I'm going to get one in Jan. 

where can u get 1 in january? once there sold friday, u wont see one till around march. and ill be tryin to get 1 friday. ive heard on the radio, ppl r already lining up out in orlando.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

what good will you get out of modding a ps3

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!