REVOofRustler Posted April 21, 2013 Report Posted April 21, 2013 I know we have some motorcycle/dirtbike riders here, so I was wondering if there's anyone on the forum that rides mountain bikes. I do mostly downhill and freeride, and being that I'm in the Pacific Northwest, I have plenty of places to go for those. I've been riding a 2003 Bighit for the last 4 or 5 years, but today I picked up a 2012 Norco Aurum 1. Here she is: I'm planning on going to a lot of different places this summer all around the Northwest. Me and my buddies are also gonna try to get up to Whistler for a few days. Anyways, go ahead and post what you guys ride and what kind of riding you do! I don't care if it's Dirt Jumps, Cross Country, Downhill, Freeride or whatever. Let's see who rides! 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
revoracing247 Posted April 21, 2013 Report Posted April 21, 2013 love mountain biking free ride mostly for me. but i also do DH and what not. some Dirt Jumps, but mostly just love those big hits and flowy trails. i ride an 06 (maybe 05) Specialized Demo 9 ~ If it was easy, everybody would be doing it ~
CNF Kevosinn Posted April 21, 2013 Report Posted April 21, 2013 biking is my life man! Worked at a shop for 5 years and I build high end custom bikes now. Just finished up a 10.8 lb road bike! I ride everything from road to bmx haha. edit: I have an intense tracer 29 and a 951 *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
REVOofRustler Posted April 21, 2013 Author Report Posted April 21, 2013 biking is my life man! Worked at a shop for 5 years and I build high end custom bikes now. Just finished up a 10.8 lb road bike! I ride everything from road to bmx haha. edit: I have an intense tracer 29 and a 951 10.8 pounds?!! And I thought my Aurum was light at 38.1 pounds! Granted, it is a downhill bike, but still... 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
CNF Kevosinn Posted April 21, 2013 Report Posted April 21, 2013 haha ya. the whole drive train is custom. I have over 30 hours of machining in the front and real derailleur alone. *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
revoracing247 Posted April 21, 2013 Report Posted April 21, 2013 haha ya. the whole drive train is custom. I have over 30 hours of machining in the front and real derailleur alone. pics! i don't really ride road bikes at all but i do love seeing some nice craftsmanship ~ If it was easy, everybody would be doing it ~
REVOofRustler Posted April 21, 2013 Author Report Posted April 21, 2013 I'd love to see some pictures as well! I wanna see what a custom drive train looks like! 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
CNF Kevosinn Posted April 21, 2013 Report Posted April 21, 2013 this is before they were finished so still rough but you get the idea. Rear dérailleur is 94 grams. It has carbon pulley's, custom drilled inner and outer cages, plastic bolts and a custom ti spring as well as extensive machining. shifters have custom hoods, all paint removed, carbon band clamps, and have been drilled out. front derailleur has a lot of material removed, plastic bolts, and a custom ti spring hand made from a spoke. [/uR] *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
CaPRiCEx383 Posted April 21, 2013 Report Posted April 21, 2013 Damn 10.8 pounds is light! I thought mine was light and it weighs like 30lbs LOL. I can still carry it with a finger, haha. Gonna go ride it tomorrow and buy a new tire and foot straps. 90 Nissan 240sx Avic z-140bh Audison SR4 Audison Voce 6.5s CDT es-20 tweeters Sundown 1500v3 (2) DD 9510's 3 cube box 2 6" aeros XS Power D2400 & Xp950 Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below. 97 Civic Hatch Build 86 Caprice Build you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion
CNF Kevosinn Posted April 21, 2013 Report Posted April 21, 2013 Damn 10.8 pounds is light! I thought mine was light and it weighs like 30lbs LOL. I can still carry it with a finger, haha. Gonna go ride it tomorrow and buy a new tire and foot straps. ya its pretty crazy....you think car audio is expensive....the bike is about $25,000 *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.