H-Wood from Sacramento

rappers that are like lil flip get thier shit downloaded for sure, i'll never buy anything lil flip.  I'll have to hit up or local underground shop though so i can see about some H-Wood, i liked the c-bo collaboration song on his myspace.

dunno man you could just buy it and support a brotha tryin to come up..... ;)

if i sent a money order 2 tha west coast, u thank he kuld hook me up with a few cdz?

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

Did'nt it say H wood was in Highland. If he is, thens he's 10min away from me. Is that Highland in the SBC?

no man! H-WOOD North Highlands Killafornia!!!  ;)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

me too i was listening to it on myspace, but what about the song on the video with him at steves house..the one on the intro when he is showing h-woods album covers..what song is that??

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

• 8 months later...

some songs pound, most are geared towards people that just like rap in general....he flows pretty good and has a lot of appearances from other established rappers.

He came by last nite to raid my cd collection since i have tons of shit from late 80's, early 90's he wanted to check out and i was tryin to tell him he needs to make something where like the entire CD just rumbles.  He said "i would but theres no market for it"......i beg to differ really.  Lil Johns shit makes absolutely ZERO sense but it fuckin POUNDS so now he is making millions and sellin em like hot cakes.  Not sayin he should be like LJ im just usin it for an example.

Anyway if you like rap and you pop this in, chances are pretty good you will be bobbin your head.

thats all i listen to. im a metal head at heart but if a song doesnt beat then it gets skipped and most other people i know are the same way. you gotta have some sick flow for me to miss out on the bass. IMO that IS the market

12" fi Bl loaded

RF power 1000

RF 25 farad cap

3SIXTY.2 processing

200A Alt

01' grand prix GT

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I like H-Wood..he can flow. I bought the hip hop studios comp volume 1 when I went to a car show in woodland, a few years back. I remember two songs that slap so hard...I think they were called "Im in this foe the cheez" and "young gunz" Hell yea support this brotha!

Edited by BlackRob707