Jamie's jaguar xj8l Posted April 21, 2013 Author Report Posted April 21, 2013 I remember when pounding was 2 Orion red stripes and an Orion 2150gx with an alpine pull out lol
UnderLoK Posted April 21, 2013 Report Posted April 21, 2013 LMAO fucking steve said he would rip the computer out of wall ..... man your old everything is wireless now and days but im old to remeber doing things before the interwebz? building systems without the the million of know it alls on line? You mean when you had to actually learn and remember things? That's crazy talk... I'm in IT and I still have trouble not knowing something and resorting to the internet which is constant. It's actually kind of crazy how much less people seem to just know now days. If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
soundstream15 Posted April 21, 2013 Report Posted April 21, 2013 Does anyone say anything to your face anymore? Anyone can talk shit online, texting, phone calls. I been hearing so much shit talking lately on ppl.
Jamie's jaguar xj8l Posted April 21, 2013 Author Report Posted April 21, 2013 I too grew up in the era of you run your mouth your gonna get beat or beat them down. What's funny, I work in downtown Detroit, and live in the suburbs and NEVER heard of plasti dip until Steve did the video... now that's ALL I hear about Lolol love it! my rims are pretty bad and I too will be trying this, lot cheaper then new rims!
lilone71742 Posted April 21, 2013 Report Posted April 21, 2013 This topic makes me think of a T.I song where he's talking about haters. The truth is I think alot of people that make the comments are simply jealous, sad but true. People hate on what they can't do or who they can't be like. If anything ,especially in car audio, people should appreciate what you do. 1 Starting a website that a plethora of information and experience are available. 2 Being able to buy the car audio equipment of your choice/preferance. 3 having a kick ass fleet of vehicles to drive. You get the point lol! Keep doing what you do bro, I know watching has made me want to do cool ass builds and actually quit being lazy for once. Sorry for the long post (ha ha), I just had to say it. 2006 Chevy Trailblazer ~ KX 1200.1 ~ 2 Skar VVX 15" ~Big 3 upgrade ~ Pioneer AVH 4100 ~ 275 Amp Singer Alt ~ PRV 6.5 front doors~ 6000K Hids
Jamie's jaguar xj8l Posted April 21, 2013 Author Report Posted April 21, 2013 ^ My thoughts exactly! I think I've seen all Steve's videos at least 50 times lol awesome!
lilone71742 Posted April 21, 2013 Report Posted April 21, 2013 ^ My thoughts exactly! I think I've seen all Steve's videos at least 50 times lol awesome! Me too! Hell I'm doing a build right now because I got fed up that I was being lazy. I was raised with the old mentality and I thank my parents for that because people now a days (even ones my age 29) are sooooo Damn rude and ignorant. 2006 Chevy Trailblazer ~ KX 1200.1 ~ 2 Skar VVX 15" ~Big 3 upgrade ~ Pioneer AVH 4100 ~ 275 Amp Singer Alt ~ PRV 6.5 front doors~ 6000K Hids
LT.Smoke Posted April 21, 2013 Report Posted April 21, 2013 Hell I remember the 1st time talking to Steve on the headset playing a game of Madden 11 i think it was on Ps3. One game became 3 because we had to ha e a tie breaker then at the end of game he asked me if I was still interested in being a Mod... Also he hooked me up when I ordered hats for myself and Kandiman... Steve is a straight up dude and would give you the shirt off his back... All the people who talk shit are jealous of his hard work and SELF MADE name/fame IMHO Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Jamie's jaguar xj8l Posted April 21, 2013 Author Report Posted April 21, 2013 Lol well I'm in the process of my build. It's been trial and error with equipment and tons of set backs due to my car and what I'm trying to do. I'm waiting on 2 new amps, then the term lab test, then I can TRY to make it look nice lol. Good luck on your build!
may03LT Posted April 21, 2013 Report Posted April 21, 2013 Its so stupid that you had to remove comments on your videos (don't blame you tho). I miss reading his responses because some of them had me in tears.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.