LINE DRIVER'S what's ur 2cent's

i have been looking at Audiocontrol Overdrive or th Rockford 3sixty anyone have any experience with either

chillmasterwill uses the audiocontrol in his 4 runner. he has 2 skar 2500.1's strapped on 4 zvx 15's. does 152.6 sealed on the dash with the amp gains all the way on zero. good line driver.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

I've set up tons of different brands and either brands youv'e chosen are fantastic. stay away from things like pyle, they increase signal but it's dirty as hell.

I've set up tons of different brands and either brands youv'e chosen are fantastic. stay away from things like pyle, they increase signal but it's dirty as hell.

back in the day pyle made some of the best line drivers the market has ever seen. that was back in the 90's though.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

I have that same head unit, it does everything I want except it doesn't have a high pre amp voltage. that really didn't matter though b/c i was going active with Audiocontrol products as well as EQ. I have my HU going into an EQL than going into a 2XS with one of those outputs going into another 2XS. I am always satisfied with any Audiocontrol product I have done installs with and I sure you will be too.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

I ran a LC7 in 2 different builds to take High level outputs and convert them into extra RCA outputs for multiply amps and when DD-1'd they are great units. I know and have heard good things about Audio Control products. RFs 360.3 is great but they are spendy. Just depends on your application needs.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a Rockford Fosgate RF-BLD line driver. Worked wonders for making the system sound "audibly" louder. However, I went down 0.2 decibels on the term lab with it hooked up, just a personal experience. Also like others have posted, do note the supported input voltage of the amplifier. My DC 5.0k did not like the 9v coming from the line driver, kept going into protect, until I realized I was an idiot, just a heads up!

Car: 2011 Ford Taurus SEL / Alt: DC Power 270XP (Will be here 7/17!!!)

Deck: Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH / Amps: (1) DC 5.0k, (1) RF T400-2

Speaks: RF T2652-S 6.5" and RF T1692 6x9"

Subs: (2) DC XLm2 15's / Batts: (2) XS XP3000's

Wiring: Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 (2 runs)

Archived