rocking.that.eclipse Posted April 22, 2013 Report Posted April 22, 2013 I have a buddy from Chicago that has a Legacy B-spec. Here is 50-100 pull. I don't have any pics right now but I'll see if I can dig up some more videos.
KMS Posted April 22, 2013 Report Posted April 22, 2013 I hear Subaru makes great cars. I'm looking for an 04-05 Wagon at the moment. Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
rocking.that.eclipse Posted April 22, 2013 Author Report Posted April 22, 2013 Yup he has a Legacy B spec. I think he is on his 5th motor and 8th turbo. He runs that thing hard. I believe he topped it out at 165
KMS Posted April 22, 2013 Report Posted April 22, 2013 Yup he has a Legacy B spec. I think he is on his 5th motor and 8th turbo. He runs that thing hard. I believe he topped it out at 165 Wow. Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
2000s-10 Posted April 22, 2013 Report Posted April 22, 2013 Nice!! Love subaru's... would love to have one.. awd would be so much fun 1999 grand prix gt kenwood x994 head unit 1/0 big 3 all shok industry single run to the back New mid/highs coming not sure what Soundqubed q2200d at .5 (have) 2 soundqubed hdc3 12s (have) New box to be built.. sealed firing forward (yet to be designed) 200 amp alt not sure exact size or manufactor xs power batts
lifted_silverado Posted April 22, 2013 Report Posted April 22, 2013 I'd be hard pressed to believe 165mph top out on that car without some serious motor work Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins
rocking.that.eclipse Posted April 22, 2013 Author Report Posted April 22, 2013 His father owns Freight. He just bought a F-150 Raptor for his winter car. Here is his turbo he just put in. He has a shop that specializes in tuning Subies. I think he said 425 hp at all 4 wheels on pump gas.
SnowDrifter Posted April 22, 2013 Report Posted April 22, 2013 Him in mexico too The sparks coming out of the brakes ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
rocking.that.eclipse Posted April 22, 2013 Author Report Posted April 22, 2013 Like I said he runs that thing hard. He is in Mexico with the subaru club in that video
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.