Who is pro and who is anti "assault gun" ban and why....

I can see the point of anti gun law people. I agree with them that the government shouldn't take away something that is theirs. Our government is not meant to control, merely enforce.

HOWEVER, one thing I see all the time that annoys the ever living piss out of me is gun people waving their guns around (namely in pictures) and saying stupid things like "go ahead try and rob me." Now yes I know that it started off innocently enough, but as with anything the more it is said, the more real it becomes. Today, I see so many people absolutely willing to shoot another person as soon as they feel threatened, and that bothers me. You are reading this thinking "well if said person doesn't mean me harm then I won't cause them harm" and I say to you, to what point does that apply? What happens with the introduction of alcohol, a bad day, loss of personal property, wrong doing to your kin, or someone who looks at you the wrong way? This is precisely the way things happen. Guns are meant to be the last resort in case of death threat means to protect ones self. The more exposure they have the more often they will be used

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

class ended I have one more example of how exposure affects usage

when I first joined this forum it was sealed and ported boxes. The guys who ported were trying to be loud, sealed trying to sound good. 4th orders were musings in the minds of the clever and 6th orders were so complicated no one attempted them as well as tlines.

compare that to today. how many fourth order builds are there? 6th orders? tlines have become the most simple box to build.

that reason is precisely why the gun nuts worry me. "I have my rights and I'll use them on you if you try to take them" this has become the slogan of the past few years, especially now that gun control is on the table. It will evolve to the point that someone shooting someone else is no longer a rare self defense thing that the shooter has nightmares about, but an everyday thing so common that you may hear about children in high school shooting each other over a girl or because one called the other a bad name.

All in all I want the people to be the decider. If the majority wants to be able to own guns then they should be allowed to own guns, but humans have a way of desensitizing themselves to things until it is far too late to fix and that is scary when you are talking about one of the most dangerous things known to man.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

we could try to enforce the laws on the books now and see what happens. look up the statistics for crimes committed with a firearm and then look at the conviction rate. Check the areas with the most gun violence and see if you notice any trends.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Im chiming in just because.. Lol.

Im kind of on the fence about it.

I can see the use of actual "assault" weapons for the gun range or a collection or something but getting one for self defense....? Come on now... If someone breaks into your home im sure the first thing you would grab would be a bed side handgun...not a huge ass assault weapon.

But as mentioned above, criminals are going to do whatever they want legal or not. So we should have the right to protect ourselves with equalness.

So IMO there needs to be a delicate balance between legalization and regulation. Perhaps maybe putting a wait on when you can obtain your gun from the day you buy it other than for hunting.

So im not sure, im thinking about it though

Edit: Forgot to add something

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

I am against it, I think all of these "national tragedies" are some sort of conspiracy like the Kennedy assassination and need further investigation before we punish law-abiding firearms owners again.

I'm gonna hate

I can see the use of actual "assault" weapons for the gun range or a collection or something but getting one for self defense....? Come on now... If someone breaks into your home im sure the first thing you would grab would be a bed side handgun...not a huge ass assault weapon.

But as mentioned above, criminals are going to do whatever they want legal or not. So we should have the right to protect ourselves with equalness.

So IMO there needs to be a delicate balance between legalization and regulation. Perhaps maybe putting a wait on when you can obtain your gun from the day you buy it other than for hunting.

We already tried that. Guess what? It didn't work. LOL

I'm gonna hate

do you know how many crimes are committed by the inaccurately labelled assault rifles? look it up. not many. Do you know how many shop owners protected their shops with them during the LA riots?

58852252.jpg

think they were glad to have an ar-15 with a standard capacity magazine?

there are times that an ar-15 is the proper tool for the job.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

koreans-472x280.jpg

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Very anti against any legislation that infringes/restricts my rights to own pretty much what I would like with a few exceptions to that rule :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

We already tried that. Guess what? It didn't work. LOL

Didnt know that, im not much of a political person so i dont pay attention.

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

Archived