Who is pro and who is anti "assault gun" ban and why....

i still think criminals will do what they want. thats what makes them criminals. they do what they want, legal or not.

B2 Zero.7r - Soundqubed 4-120 - Digital Designs 9918 - Rockford Fosgate T1 5.25" - Deh-80prs - XS Power D3400 XS Power XP3000 - Mechman 250A - Big3

Maybe the political area is more appropriate for this topic.

It not an easy topic though. I favor gun control. But controlled gun control. The extreme left wingers get out of hand as bad as the right.

Criminals will do what they want, sure, but that doesn't mean we should give everyone access to weapons designed to kill multiple targets in a short period of time.

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

my bad. didnt realize i was in the wrong section. yes multiple ppl in a short time but how long does it take to reload a mag? or a clip as some call it. less than a sec? most of those shootings are planned out. whose to say the par where he runs out of ammo isnt part of the panning process. a extra mag? thats all it takes when its something thats that fast fixing tue capcity of a mag does nothing really.

B2 Zero.7r - Soundqubed 4-120 - Digital Designs 9918 - Rockford Fosgate T1 5.25" - Deh-80prs - XS Power D3400 XS Power XP3000 - Mechman 250A - Big3

my bad. didnt realize i was in the wrong section. yes multiple ppl in a short time but how long does it take to reload a mag? or a clip as some call it. less than a sec? most of those shootings are planned out. whose to say the par where he runs out of ammo isnt part of the panning process. a extra mag? thats all it takes when its something thats that fast fixing tue capcity of a mag does nothing really.

I think it's not about how fast you can load a weapon or how many rounds it can carry. It's all political, public perception and forms of control.

Hell I don't even live in America and I can see that.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

anti. very very anti.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

doesn't mean we should give everyone access to weapons designed to kill multiple targets in a short period of time.

This is poor thinking, you are giving in to their lines of thought. If what you are saying needs to apply, then we had better outlaw knives too. Seeing as how the same week Sandy Hook happened, some nut bag in China(? I think), walked into a school and stabbed 20 some people to death. Its not the weapons, its not a gun problem. Its a people problem. And regardless of what can kill how many, it doesnt affect anyone but sane, law abiding citizens in the end, criminals will get weapons however it becomes necessary to do so.

Does anyone at all think that career criminals and mentally ill are going to be like " Oh shit, can't go on a shooting spree, I only have 10rd mags" or " Uh...Oh shit, cant shoot up this school 'cause theres a gun free zone sign"......... Same logic applies to how they will procure their guns.. you think a felon gives a shit if he has to buy from a private seller at gun show, or from the trunk of his home boys car? No, he doesn't give a shit.

The only people that will be hindered, hurt, or effected by gun control are the everyday, law abiding, citizens that have EVERY right/need imaginable to own whatever weapons we choose. The 2nd amendment is much deeper than hunting, or personal safety. The men that wrote it, had plainly expressed this when asked about it. It is to allow us the opportunity to resist or fight back against a tyrannical, imposing government, much like the men the wrote the bill of rights had to do. If they take away our hi-caps, our AR's, our semi autos, etc etc... then we greatly lose the ability to resist or fight back, which IMO may become a necessity in the near future based on the complete lack of concern for civil rights, and the power hungry attitude of our current "regime" in office.

If Police need AR15's with 30rd mags, or the "Army", because they might be face to face with some drugged out nutball or insurgent, and that is the only adequate means to eliminate the threat, the I too, need those very same weapons, as in todays society, the likely hood of me or my family being put in danger by some mentally disturbed dude on anti-pyschotics, bath salts, or some jack ass that wants steal my shit, etc etc is ever increasing. If you need it to take out the baddies, then obviously I do too.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

I'm Pro gun control.....

for members of our government and anyone who voted for it. I say we take them all away from them, let us "gun guys" keep what we have, and we just refuse to help when they need it. It won't take long before they realize the cops won't always be there to help them and that they need to figure out a way to protect themselves because the "bad guys" will always have guns no matter what.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

i am pro removing all guns. i can't stand ppl that talk about "my right" when it comes to guns. the constitution is completely outdated and needs to be re-written. the world has changed tenfold since the 1800s. the 2nd amendment states nothing about an individuals right to own a weapon or gun of any sort for recreational use, it states that the government will allow a militia (well regulated) to bear arms to protect a "free state". lets take a look at countries with little to no gun regulations, they all have one thing in common and that is the highest murder rates in the world. some clown is going to say "what about chicago, they have the strictest gun laws". you're an idiot, do you really think that's a legit example? so you think that the surrounding areas that dont have the same regulations will reinforce the laws that are in another area of the country? so if an Illinois resident came down here to Louisiana that he couldn't stock up on whatever guns he wanted? I feel guns should be owned by licensed and registered ppl b/c it is a huge responsibility to own something with such force plus it says it in the constitution that a "well regulated militia". i feel that the process of getting licensed would involve a criminal and psychological background check as well as training to correctly handle and maintain your firearm.

just my $0.02, it's probably not even worth that.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

actually you cant buy guns in another state. I cant go to west virginia and buy handguns. It would need be shipped to an FFL in my home state. The problem with people that oppose firearms is the lack of information they actually have. If the constitution is outdate should we remove the first amendment so you can go to jail for saying the wrong things? Would you like to give up your home for the quartering of soldiers? how about being stopped and searched just because someone doeswnt like the way you look? Remember they did try to prohibit alcohol. How well did that work? It made it more popular than when it was legal. Maybe women shouldnt be allowed to vote again. These are all things that our constitution protects. When you are ready to give them all up we can talk. don't pick on one because you're scared and don't understand.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived