Who is pro and who is anti "assault gun" ban and why....

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

i am pro removing all guns. i can't stand ppl that talk about "my right" when it comes to guns. the constitution is completely outdated and needs to be re-written. the world has changed tenfold since the 1800s. the 2nd amendment states nothing about an individuals right to own a weapon or gun of any sort for recreational use, it states that the government will allow a militia (well regulated) to bear arms to protect a "free state". lets take a look at countries with little to no gun regulations, they all have one thing in common and that is the highest murder rates in the world. some clown is going to say "what about chicago, they have the strictest gun laws". you're an idiot, do you really think that's a legit example? so you think that the surrounding areas that dont have the same regulations will reinforce the laws that are in another area of the country? so if an Illinois resident came down here to Louisiana that he couldn't stock up on whatever guns he wanted? I feel guns should be owned by licensed and registered ppl b/c it is a huge responsibility to own something with such force plus it says it in the constitution that a "well regulated militia". i feel that the process of getting licensed would involve a criminal and psychological background check as well as training to correctly handle and maintain your firearm.

just my $0.02, it's probably not even worth that.

back in the 1800s when they wrote the amendment, you werent reloading rounds in a second, it was taking them a minute or so each give or take to do 1 shot, now adays with semi autos you can empty a clip/mag in 2 secs if you wanted to. Thats the problem right there

they also weren't expecting people to voice opinions on facebook and twitter, doesn't mean we shouldn't

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

i am pro removing all guns. i can't stand ppl that talk about "my right" when it comes to guns. the constitution is completely outdated and needs to be re-written. the world has changed tenfold since the 1800s. the 2nd amendment states nothing about an individuals right to own a weapon or gun of any sort for recreational use, it states that the government will allow a militia (well regulated) to bear arms to protect a "free state". lets take a look at countries with little to no gun regulations, they all have one thing in common and that is the highest murder rates in the world. some clown is going to say "what about chicago, they have the strictest gun laws". you're an idiot, do you really think that's a legit example? so you think that the surrounding areas that dont have the same regulations will reinforce the laws that are in another area of the country? so if an Illinois resident came down here to Louisiana that he couldn't stock up on whatever guns he wanted? I feel guns should be owned by licensed and registered ppl b/c it is a huge responsibility to own something with such force plus it says it in the constitution that a "well regulated militia". i feel that the process of getting licensed would involve a criminal and psychological background check as well as training to correctly handle and maintain your firearm.

just my $0.02, it's probably not even worth that.

back in the 1800s when they wrote the amendment, you werent reloading rounds in a second, it was taking them a minute or so each give or take to do 1 shot, now adays with semi autos you can empty a clip/mag in 2 secs if you wanted to. Thats the problem right there

back in the day. the musket was cutting edge and revolutionary. It was the most advanced personal firearm on the planet.

An ar-15 is far from a cutting edge concept. It was developed in the 1960s. it wasnt even the first semi auto developed. What it is that draws people to it is the modularity of it. You can change things can make it fit the owner. thats what makes it so popular. It is also styled after a military weapon in the appearance. Thats another draw for some. These are not hte same weapons of war that are portayed by the gun control crowd. If I had to go to combat with one the first thing that comes to mine is ummmm fuck.

Heres what Id like. If you are anti gun control. bring some stats and facts to the table for this discussion. list your source of information. Put a side your personal feelings and bring some information to the table and we will have a good old discussion on the topic.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

how is any of it irrelevant. people are killed by all them. You cant just disqualify something because it doesnt fit an agenda. Thats what the antis do. Regardless of how someone dies their death does not make it any differnet.

Its irrelevant because most of them can't be controlled therefore the amount if deaths don't matter, fire and water specifically. Doctors are dealing with dying people, the numbers are skewed, they save more than they kill.

The other two can be controlled and should be if the numbers show more than a few accidents

That's my point. Make a logical argument and maybe the feds won't fight you so much

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Feds don't care about logical argument they will just try to push there agenda through even if they have to make bs stats..

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

logical argument? we are talking about politicians and legislation right? there are people far more in touch with this topic than i am who have presented more than one logical conclusion to legislators that have been ignored. How about the firearms industry is american through and through. we are in a recession that doesnt look like its going to end any time soon. Be enforcing stricter gun control measures we will be impacting more and more people than just legal gun owners. People will lose their jobs. they will be adding to the unemployment. and effectively killing one of the few growth industries in the country at this time.

Thats one logical thought. one that will impact eveyone and not just law abiding gun owners

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

My question is this why have you people given up? If you believe in something so much then why are you here just complaining about it? Why aren't you out doing something?

Every person just expects the government to did as they please. Honestly I'm starting to wonder if people want the government to control them just so they can complain about it.

This is much bigger than guns but its not government that is the problem its the people

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

who has given up? just because we've posted here doesnt mean any of us are not doing anything else for what we believe in.

Lets flip this. Why should we have to defend one of our constitutional rights?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

how is any of it irrelevant. people are killed by all them. You cant just disqualify something because it doesnt fit an agenda. Thats what the antis do. Regardless of how someone dies their death does not make it any differnet.

Its irrelevant because most of them can't be controlled therefore the amount if deaths don't matter, fire and water specifically. Doctors are dealing with dying people, the numbers are skewed, they save more than they kill.

The other two can be controlled and should be if the numbers show more than a few accidents

That's my point. Make a logical argument and maybe the feds won't fight you so much

ok. Hammers, ice picks, shovels, baseball bats, cars, rocks, a broom handle, kitchen utensils, random household blunt objects.... Hows that for relevant? those listed items all are responsible for many many deaths ( murders) each year in the US, house hold knives kill farrrrrr many more people each year than the weapons that would become illegal under an assault weapons ban combined, yet I see no proposed legislation requiring the registering of those items.

as for you mentioning being skewed, you are aware that the numbers listing "assault weapons" related deaths ( gun deaths total actually) also include lawful shooting by police or people defending themselves as well, so remove those from your numbers to see how few crime related deaths are caused by "assault weapons". Also a statistic not a single one of you pro gun controller ever mention the numbers showing how many lives are SAVED each year by competent gun owners, and that is the key number right there: it dwarfs the number of people murdered by guns. So lets not point out things being skewed or irrelevant, unless you are willing to look at both sides of that fence.

As as for doctors, aka dying from malpractice.... I did the math and you are like 1000 times more likely to die from malpractice than from a gun.

Yet we are forced into Obamacare if we dont have insurance..... lol.. force me into a program that is more likely to kill me then guns, yets take away my guns, which according to math, are statistically much much less likely to kill me.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

who has given up? just because we've posted here doesnt mean any of us are not doing anything else for what we believe in.

Lets flip this. Why should we have to defend one of our constitutional rights?

No let's not flip it. The cards are on the table. You are being attacked unlawfully. So are you going to do something about it?

Don't forget I'm on the side of the people, always have been. you have to defend one of your rights because it is being attacked. So defend it. Rally people together, let the government know you are pissed. And don't use the excuse that they won't listen of course they won't, all the more reason to fight. Did Britain listen when we said we wanted our own nation?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build