Who is pro and who is anti "assault gun" ban and why....

I sold Pmags for $15.00 each shipped and they were brand new! That was in the middle of the gouge! I did however keep ALL of my HK mags. PMags are great for casual shooting but during a sustained fire fight they have a tendency to lose their shape and either get stuck in the mag well or they won't fit after a reload...

I like my Pmags but honestly I have a bunch of GI Mags that I got for CHEAP from a team mate who is a former Marine and I bought the C-product Anti Tilt kit upgrades for them and honestly i prefer them more than polymer :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I sold Pmags for $15.00 each shipped and they were brand new! That was in the middle of the gouge! I did however keep ALL of my HK mags. PMags are great for casual shooting but during a sustained fire fight they have a tendency to lose their shape and either get stuck in the mag well or they won't fit after a reload...

I like my Pmags but honestly I have a bunch of GI Mags that I got for CHEAP from a team mate who is a former Marine and I bought the C-product Anti Tilt kit upgrades for them and honestly i prefer them more than polymer :)

yup, a simple follower upgrade and they are fookin RELIABLE!

Not to mention you can customize them with all the nice paint kits they have... I plan on doing all mine in Flat Dark Earth since most of my rifle parts that i have changed out are FDE...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I am proudly pro-gun rights, and the only two reasons I have are the second amendment and the DIck Act of 1902. One says our right to bear arms will no be infringed, the other goes even further by laying out what the three forms of standing militia are (national gaurd, army, and armed citizens) and says that the average citizen is entitled to own as many firearms as they can afford, of any type, with as much ammo as they can afford. Basically, we're entitled to the same firearms the army possesses, fully-automatic or otherwise, and the act cannot be repealed or overwritten by any other law or amendment.

http://www.knowthelies.com/?q=node/3949

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Not to mention you can customize them with all the nice paint kits they have... I plan on doing all mine in Flat Dark Earth since most of my rifle parts that i have changed out are FDE...

exactly. I am going to spray one with a holographic silver flake I have and make a stand to display it in my man room!

Archived