TNichy Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 Industrial maintenance in a chicken processing facility for a large popular food chain. 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240 Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit
PsychoSoundz Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 Industrial maintenance in a chicken processing facility for a large popular food chain. i gotta ask, do you eat processed chicken?
ibf150 Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 Certified Pharmacy Technician at a hospital all kinds of certifications chemo, iv compounding, extemporaneous compounding etc. Going to Xavier University to become a Pharmacist as well, that salary ought to pay for some toys. My Build Thread 2005 F150 : 2005 F150 Center Console Build Center Console - 3.2 cubes @ 35hz 4 RE Audio SRX10s - Pure Audio 3000.1 8 6.5 Soundstream SME.658 - Soundstream TN4.900D 4 NX-5 Super Tweeters
TNichy Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 Reluctantly, but yes I will still eat chicken nuggets. 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240 Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit
PsychoSoundz Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 Reluctantly, but yes I will still eat chicken nuggets. lol. just asking....
TNichy Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 Reluctantly, but yes I will still eat chicken nuggets. lol. just asking.... It's no problem. It's mostly because I'm around so much of the product, so often. 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240 Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit
WastedTalent Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 I'm about to not be able to support my habit. Sucks. But work 2 jobs. About to quit one so no more habit for me. Trying to find another job to replace it but, not much out there. Sheena = pedobear
_94fleet Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 i do military type things. mostly on helicopters. B2 Zero.7r - Soundqubed 4-120 - Digital Designs 9918 - Rockford Fosgate T1 5.25" - Deh-80prs - XS Power D3400 XS Power XP3000 - Mechman 250A - Big3
Octavio Palencia Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 Some of you do some cool shit. Me, I'm just there working in the Hardware area of Home Depot... Oh well, I get free cuts on my MDF with the panel saw, and all the tools I need are in store
Smoove Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 Here's how I roll. 13yrs networking 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.