As everyone can tell yes i am now here, and trying to get involved. Just wondering How does everyone else support there there car audio/pro audio/home audio habits. It is not a cheep hobby. I personally Drive truck. But i drive so much i dont have much time for a hobby ouside of work and my kids.

2013-02-01_02-14-52_399_zps62e47695.jpg

accounting/operations at a bank and some weekends as a cashier at a quickie mart

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

There was "what u doing for living" thread before..

Since u drive a truck , why dont u make some system in it ?:)

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Damn I didnt go back far enough so sorry for doing a double post/topic. my truck has a little Alpine 4 channel with a prefabbed speaker box in it. It sound pretty good nice and clear enough lows but of course its not loud enough or low enough, but i dont own my truck and it gets used by alot of other drivers from time to time so i dont want to put an sub in it because i cannot trust them.

Run computer repair, and pressure washing businesses on the side. And I'm a Technician at an IT company.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Work part time at a tap & die shop (can only work a few hours then have to be home to watch youngest kid) Auto-repair, audio, detailing, bed-liners, ect (pretty much anything automotive)

OP... how in the HELLLLLLLL do you back up a piggy back trailer setup like that? I always said to myself when in the truck driving and one of those types of trucks pass me doing 70+ "damn those must be good drivers" :unknw:

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

OP... how in the HELLLLLLLL do you back up a piggy back trailer setup like that? I always said to myself when in the truck driving and one of those types of trucks pass me doing 70+ "damn those must be good drivers" :unknw:

I used to ask my dad the same thing, (he also drove for fed-ex) all he would ever do was laugh and say "It's easy" lol

Work in produce at a grocery store. Concurrent student in highschool, meaning I take college classes too. I buy and sell cars with my dad too. We pick up a fix-er-upper for cheap and try to double our money.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

apprentice welder for an oilfield company in Alberta. but most of my money is spent on ATV's.. lol bought a new RZR the other day..

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

Archived