Jump to content

So I Was Driving...


Recommended Posts

Posted

you got anything 18+ worthy??? :D

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

:lol: I'm not laughing at you there, so don't take offense to that. I just know exactly what you're going through.

The chick I'm talking about, I didn't see her "sometimes", she was my life. Literally, every waking moment, unless we were at work, or she was out with the girls, I was at her place, or we were out someplace together. I've never been so close to someone in my life. Out of the 5 years I was hanging out with here, we didn't go more than a couple days without seeing each other unless one of us was out of town. We didn't go more than a day without talking to each other. If we both had days off, we'd spend every moment of it together. People used to joke that we might as well be attached, because no matter where we were, or what we were doing, we'd always be together.

Now I don't know your situation 100%, so I can't give you great advice. I'm just trying to show that I know exactly how you feel, and I've been through it. Yeah it sucks at first, and yes, you never think you can do it, but I did and am happy because of it. The only thing I miss now, are her dogs, as I helped raise them and now I never get to see them. :(

let me know if you want her knocked off Mike. They wifeys family is Italian

To the OP bro she looks like every other chick you see in that age bracket. Granted shes a cute girl with an (what I think) Average body. But there are millions just like her. Drop her ass or better yet beat the breaks off her friend. Nothing will tell you whether she wants you as a friend as you tapping the ass of one of her girls. lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

i just know its gunna suck when she finds another guy (not that i wont be happy for her but lets be realistic, im not going to be happy that some other dude is with her)

See that's it, and that's why I'm telling you you need to just drop her. It's not going to be something you will enjoy dealing with, and you know it's going to happen at some point. It will be tough on you, as you won't know how to act, and it will create tension, and the whole world could blow up. I actually made it awhile when the chick I was with got her first BF after us, we were still friends, still hanging out all the time. It just didn't work very well, because like you, I didn't know how to act, and it felt weird being around the two of them.

let me know if you want her knocked off Mike. They wifeys family is Italian

:lol:

That'd be interesting as she's 100% Italian. So we'd have Italian vs Italian. It'd be a match-up for the ages. B) Nate, knowing my luck, you and I would end up dead. :lol:

Mike Roth

Posted

I wouldnt be doing it but that Mothers and fathers italian association could.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

guess whats in that brown box ^^^^ ;)

your porn??

you got anything 18+ worthy??? :D

x2.... :lol:
NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

you got anything 18+ worthy??? :D

your porn??

x2.... :lol:

:( nope no nudies... shes not one of those girls ;) i think thats what drives me nuts about her :blush:

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Posted

:( nope no nudies... shes not one of those girls ;) i think thats what drives me nuts about her :blush:

very true....but nudies of her would be teh shitzorz

i got uh idear....have her come over...have a secret hidden camera...get her teh naked...and get teh sexorz on and edit yourself out and POST IT IN 18+!!!!

haha im just fucking with you (unless joo gon` do it)

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

damn son i might have to try that lol i wish :(

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Posted

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

damn son i might have to try that lol i wish :(

cheer up buddy....youll find someone better

the past month or so ive been on and off talking to girls...some points its 4 different girls (like a week ago)...and some not a single one (like right this moment)

but go for my plan!!! ;)

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 326 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...