Jump to content

SKY HIGH CAR AUDIO FTM*****F******W!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys, I am new here, I just got a smokin deal on some new subs for my ride. Im gonna buy me some 10k amps and put these in my trunk.

funkypups_zpscdc992a2.jpg

Posted

hey keep that porn for the 18+ section.....newb

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Posted

thanks scooter, i saw it in the smiley list but i can't see smileys on my screen for some reason, trying to figure it out right now...

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Posted

I thought you already had 10k's cj? Looking forward to the new build should get louder.

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

Posted

Since this thread is "gayness", I am swapping out every piece of wire in my truck with new Sky High wire.

Fuck! A guy cant get drunk and post something without some ass blowing it up. Not a dumbfuck newb kid with 3 posts coming in here asking stupid ass questions that so close minded that I think everything I say is right.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2036 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...