(Mars One Applications) Who wants to become part of history?

Who wants to become part of history, spend 7 months in flight, and land (if still alive :unknw: ) on the martian planet!!!! You WILL NOT be coming back to earth, but the possibilities are endless with how many history books you will be in. I know life for me can change 54 times from now till 2023 (when they expect to lift this off) but im seriously wanting to sign up. 2 men, 2 girls are going to be picked, guessing they want us to hump like rabbits over there .... :unknw: . For those of you that do not have kids, wife, life, etc.... this is clearly a awesome ticket for a way to put your name out to the world :) I want to do this SOOO BAAAADDDD!!! They opened the application on the 22nd of this month (April) and seats are filling up fast. Well, if your interested, here is the link

header-logo.png

http://applicants.mars-one.com/

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

This is crazy!!!

Edit: they said 2023, not 2033.

Also Is NASA backing this???

# GHOSTRIDER! Now is your chance to make the history books!

oops, yeah, ill fix the date... LOL on the ghostrider :rofl: However, if im selected to go, HES THE LAST DUDE I WANT TO SEE UP THERE..... Ghost, back down on this app bro....

No this has nothing to do with NASA... AT ALL, completely private source and funding... Im thinking Sir Richard Branson :peepwall:

Ill still be an SMD mod from space, so he'll still have to listen to me :lol:

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

I honestly think they will have a 10% survival rate without NASA standing behind them.

I have a friend working on the MSS over at NASA. I got a tour. Mother of God.... Theres alot more than youd think...

http://www.jwst.nasa.gov/microshutters.html

Your right Newls lol

NASA was launching LRO in search of lunar ice, no great success yet. Life will have to be sustained with some sort of air rebreather / water recycler.

Still.... first person to set foot on mars :D now that will be cool

seth..me and you can go. Just think, two handsom seth's up in space with space model chicks....ill bring the bacardi

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

seth..me and you can go. Just think, two handsom seth's up in space with space model chicks....ill bring the bacardi

Please accept these for your indecorous journey kind sirs!

vs4.jpg

Fuck it. Im in LOL

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived