SGT_76 Posted April 27, 2013 Report Posted April 27, 2013 I need options to look into for after the wall goes in. Anybody know of any others besides the Kenwood KIV-BT901? Really don't want to convert to double DIN, and I can't seem to find a rear-view mirror replacement setup that i like. Thanks.
mttornquist Posted April 27, 2013 Report Posted April 27, 2013 Most flipouts have rearview connections; the only true single dins I have seen that can even play video aren't good brands. My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...lmost-complete/
SGT_76 Posted April 27, 2013 Author Report Posted April 27, 2013 Yeah mostly BOSS junk. The only "quality" brand one I've been able to find so far is the BT-901. Just hoping to find others to compare it to. I'm not a big fan of the flip outs, from a durability stand point...mainly the screen hinge. Worry about me (or more importantly one of the kids lol) accidently pushing too hard and woops... Thanks for the input though.
killallblue Posted April 27, 2013 Report Posted April 27, 2013 Some of the kenwood signal Dins have screens with iPod video in video out and rear veiew camera in
Aidan Hansen Posted April 27, 2013 Report Posted April 27, 2013 Pioneer, Kenwood, and JVC have some as well as other brands. Here's some from sonic electronix: http://www.sonicelectronix.com/viewcat.php?category_id=178&power_search_id=1296022 ^Vehicle log to come soon for this.^
zack_e89 Posted April 27, 2013 Report Posted April 27, 2013 I have a rearview camera hooked up to my pioneer 6300bt. 97 Suburban 8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's
SGT_76 Posted April 27, 2013 Author Report Posted April 27, 2013 Well I'm up to two options now lol... Thanks JVC KD-AVX77 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_17254_JVC-KD-AVX77.html Kenwood KIV-BT901 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_33453_Kenwood-KIV-BT901.html
Aidan Hansen Posted April 27, 2013 Report Posted April 27, 2013 Well I'm up to two options now lol... Thanks JVC KD-AVX77 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_17254_JVC-KD-AVX77.html Kenwood KIV-BT901 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_33453_Kenwood-KIV-BT901.html My vote would be the kenwood in that matchup. ^Vehicle log to come soon for this.^
SGT_76 Posted April 27, 2013 Author Report Posted April 27, 2013 Yeah I like different aspects of each, but as a whole the BT-901 is slightly ahead in my book as well. Going to do some more searching...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.