Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

walling 4 door blazer 2 dd 3518s. HELP!!!! LOL.


Recommended Posts

Posted

A dealer I talked to said 4 to 6 cubes. The one I have right now is 8 with 4 4 inch ports. But at that I can still see the box flex when I hit lows. I wanna go around 6 cubes per sub and see what it does. And I guess bigger port. What kinda screws should I be using. I been using sheetrock screws and liquid nail. All the other boxes I have built without bracing havent busted. But I do mine and brace some of it and it still blows.

Posted

Ok. Im doin that now. Then im guessing just copy url?

you'd click get links, then post the IMG Code...there will be 4 links and it's the last one. Makes it so the pic just shows up on here

Team Flex Issues

Posted

if your box breaks, you're not making it strong enough. its not the glues fault, its the users fault.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 512 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...