everyone please do me a favor

USPS did the same thing to me with my alt, tried to blame my damaged alt on the packaging. I didn't think my claim would go through but after a month and a half I got a check in the mail. When I ordered my level 6 12s the ups guy just left them on my door step in the middle of day, 200 pounds of subs just laying there waiting for someone to steal.

And normally I might feel bad and say that's a shitty thing to do to have them get publicly shamed, but since they're not honoring the insurance, they didn't LOSE the package, the package wasn't just DAMAGED on the way to it's destination, but instead the contents were STOLEN and REPLACED WITH FUCKING WOODEN BOARDS!

Take it to the local news channel in your area, I can see the headlines now

"Package opened and contents stolen in UPS custody"

"Are your packages Safe With UPS?"

LOL, see if you can get social media to start fucking with them

This. Seriously if there's one thing companies hate it's bad publicity. They clearly have some little fuck working for them who has this system down so what else have they stolen? Shout loud enough and people start listening.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

holy shit man that's terrible, hope everything works out! And if the shipping company is screwing you over do what lbox said and go to the news

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Archived