pa-pa-platypus Posted May 10, 2013 Author Report Posted May 10, 2013 This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned 151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz 153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz power: dd m4
lolitskasey Posted May 10, 2013 Report Posted May 10, 2013 USPS did the same thing to me with my alt, tried to blame my damaged alt on the packaging. I didn't think my claim would go through but after a month and a half I got a check in the mail. When I ordered my level 6 12s the ups guy just left them on my door step in the middle of day, 200 pounds of subs just laying there waiting for someone to steal.
Lbox88 Posted May 10, 2013 Report Posted May 10, 2013 Take it to the local news channel in your area, I can see the headlines now "Package opened and contents stolen in UPS custody" "Are your packages Safe With UPS?" LOL, see if you can get social media to start fucking with them UBL | Build Log
Lbox88 Posted May 10, 2013 Report Posted May 10, 2013 And normally I might feel bad and say that's a shitty thing to do to have them get publicly shamed, but since they're not honoring the insurance, they didn't LOSE the package, the package wasn't just DAMAGED on the way to it's destination, but instead the contents were STOLEN and REPLACED WITH FUCKING WOODEN BOARDS! UBL | Build Log
Emmet Posted May 10, 2013 Report Posted May 10, 2013 Take it to the local news channel in your area, I can see the headlines now "Package opened and contents stolen in UPS custody" "Are your packages Safe With UPS?" LOL, see if you can get social media to start fucking with them This. Seriously if there's one thing companies hate it's bad publicity. They clearly have some little fuck working for them who has this system down so what else have they stolen? Shout loud enough and people start listening. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Leo1103 Posted May 10, 2013 Report Posted May 10, 2013 holy shit man that's terrible, hope everything works out! And if the shipping company is screwing you over do what lbox said and go to the news 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.