COLTON94 Posted September 3, 2013 Report Posted September 3, 2013 I really with i could quote the loopty loo thing and et phone home. Ah that was great. Whens the eta for this to be done?
b-eazy Posted September 3, 2013 Report Posted September 3, 2013 Soon very soon....my friend "colton" ;) pstone is just buttoning up.....the last final ....cosmetic things...should "B" getting a shipp date.......soooooon .....whoot whoot. :)
Keith77 Posted September 3, 2013 Report Posted September 3, 2013 WOOT WOOT then it will be close to me Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
COLTON94 Posted September 3, 2013 Report Posted September 3, 2013 So ur guna bring it to abilene. Lol my blazer set up is weak sauce i need to get my another job and get new gear
b-eazy Posted September 3, 2013 Report Posted September 3, 2013 WOOT WOOT then it will be close to me lol...how did I know you'd. Pop up. ...u know I got u Keith ...I haven't forget. . .id pm u first.on smd.... ;)
b-eazy Posted September 3, 2013 Report Posted September 3, 2013 So ur guna bring it to abilene. Lol my blazer set up is weak sauce i need to get my another job and get new gear wheres that? Abilene....
Keith77 Posted September 3, 2013 Report Posted September 3, 2013 WOOT WOOT then it will be close to me lol...how did I know you'd. Pop up. ...u know I got u Keith ...I haven't forget. . .id pm u first.on smd.... ;) FUCK yeah! Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
b-eazy Posted September 3, 2013 Report Posted September 3, 2013 WOOT WOOT then it will be close to me lol...how did I know you'd. Pop up. ...u know I got u Keith ...I haven't forget. . .id pm u first.on smd.... ;) FUCK yeah! Dammmmmm right! !!!!!!.. lol
Sauser85 Posted September 3, 2013 Report Posted September 3, 2013 F*ckin EPIC build here.... Amazing work, and i don't know that I'm worthy enough to even be looking thru this... keep it up y'all, I can't wait to see the finished product! Glued.....
COLTON94 Posted September 3, 2013 Report Posted September 3, 2013 About 2 -3 hr south of dallas tx iirc. Abilene isnt anything special just highest church per capita rate. And we cant even get a hooters or a applebees because the colleges here run this town. but since theres 3 major christian colleges here theres never any stereo comps here
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.