basebalz13 Posted September 7, 2013 Report Posted September 7, 2013 LOL, okay smart ass. Was just trying to help out. Carry on then. Dont hit me up for advice again like you did before you got his hummer. Wow, I just wanted to know what brand of suicide hinge was used on that hummer when B was asking about the possibility and cost of doing it on his. If you consider that asking for advice...thanks for nothing. I try to help people out no matter how busy I am with these cars and work and being an old man full time college student. I'll answer forum messages, texts, facebook messages as soon as I have a minute. Even when people, like you, ask for advice about things in my threads I have no problem answering them and providing all of the information I have. I have never told somebody that I didn't have time for them or their question. Truth of the matter is, I wasn't even going to do a build log on this truck because I get tired of dealing with the added workload of maintaining a decent and helpful thread while trying to manage/ignore primadonnas and car audio nonners who are just trying to point out any perceived defects in a picture. I do appreciate knowledgeable people who pop in and try to help me out if they see something that I don't but normally they have the common courtesy to shoot me a text or a PM instead of posting right in the middle of my thread. This post isn't 100% all about you, stuff like this happens all of the time as you know very well from your own threads. I appreciate your way of thinking and am more than happy to look at things from a different point of view but in the future, please try to call out my totally amateur and sub-par work in a private manner. P.S. - I had a disclaimer in the very beginning of this thread that I am an extremely sarcastic person/definitely bordering on smartassness - that's just me. I believe you asked 2 or 3 different things, one being the hinge. Maybe it was someone else. People like me? I will never ask for your advice. Sorry. I use my phone, its much easier to just post.... Like I do everyone else. Sorry im not gonna treat you or your build any different. But carry on, hopefully it wont be too big of a deal to fix when he cant open his hatch one day. Anxious to see some videos of it playing. My Facebook- http://www.facebook....m/#!/basebalz13My Twitter- @DB___Designs (3 underscores) Jay Henderson's 'Blue Hurricane' F-150 6 18s 4th order- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/135451-hot-girls-oh-and-alphasig293s-rebuild-6-aa-mayhem-18s-2-cactus-k12-30k-rms-f150-pics-fixed/ Trippi Congo's Hummer- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141430-trippis-hummer-the-final-chapter-eye-candy-on-page-36-52/ Brandon Springle's Accord 4 18s 4th order- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179046-honda-accord-4-18s-4th-order-tdh-member/ Cody Johnson F-150 8 15's 4th order- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179931-cody-johnsons-f-150-8-15s-4th-order/
pstone11 Posted September 7, 2013 Author Report Posted September 7, 2013 haha, I guess I'll just call it the "douche side of the force" for this build ^^^^^^^^^^^^ Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
pstone11 Posted September 7, 2013 Author Report Posted September 7, 2013 Douche Vader? Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
pstone11 Posted September 7, 2013 Author Report Posted September 7, 2013 Ahhhhhhh - runnnnn - it's the Douche Star!!!! Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
Trippi Posted September 7, 2013 Report Posted September 7, 2013 Lol keep up the great work fellas. Hopefully I'll get to check it out one day. ~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~ DC4LYFE
b-eazy Posted September 7, 2013 Report Posted September 7, 2013 Ahhhhhhh - runnnnn - it's the Douche Star!!!! don't mind us were a little PTSD right now. . :)
ty_houston Posted September 7, 2013 Report Posted September 7, 2013 I don't berger meant any malice, both of you guys are talented, and both hummers are awesome supercharged hummer h2 8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass 2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's) 2 Stetsom 14k2e's alpine ina-w910 dual Mike Singer350 amp alt 8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120 1 kinetic 2000 under the hood link to build log: My link
pstone11 Posted September 7, 2013 Author Report Posted September 7, 2013 Ahhhhhhh - runnnnn - it's the Douche Star!!!!don't mind us were a little PTSD right now. . :) Diagnosed and medicated - it's all good. I don't berger meant any malice, both of you guys are talented, and both hummers are awesome I don't think that burgers are malicious either - unless they have jalapenos on them..... Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
rockFord_Expedition Posted September 7, 2013 Report Posted September 7, 2013 The douche is strong with this one. His massengill count is the highest we've ever seen. Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
pstone11 Posted September 8, 2013 Author Report Posted September 8, 2013 So, on with the pics.... Was just swimming in weird trim panels today which was awesome! Just wanted to get the back finally trimmed out because there is just soooooo much action going on back there. I wanted to keep the fasteners minimal because a system like this needs constant attention and inspection - definitely not a system for a nonner who has no clue how to maintain a car, or extensive electronics. Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.