MOTORCYCLE GUYS! NEED BIKE RECOMMENDATIONS!!!!!!!!

So my mom has been bugging me to get my motorcycle license so that she has someone to ride with, so I'll probably have my license by the end of this month, but I want to start looking around at bikes for now. I don't want to sound like a bandwagon, but I do like the look of the kawasaki ninja's of course, has to be black though, I really like the yamaha R1's and the gsrx's also look good in black. But I wanted to just get some recommendations from those of you who ride. I want something more on the sport side because I've already got a muscle car so I'll keep it diverse. Need something that leans really well too, price range is up to about $6000. I'm about 5' 11" or 6'.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Oh yeah, I also practice on my moms manual, so either transmission type if fine.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

Super sport bikes are very dangerous first time bikes. Id recommend a ninja 250 to start on, but if youre dead set on a SS get an older model no newer than an 04. New bikes are race machines with just the minimum requirements to make it street legal. Start small and ride hard, a a good rider on a 600 can beat any halfass rider on a 1000. If you have 6k to spend find one around 4-5 and invest the rest in good gear and helmet

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Super sport bikes are very dangerous first time bikes. Id recommend a ninja 250 to start on, but if youre dead set on a SS get an older model no newer than an 04. New bikes are race machines with just the minimum requirements to make it street legal. Start small and ride hard, a a good rider on a 600 can beat any halfass rider on a 1000. If you have 6k to spend find one around 4-5 and invest the rest in good gear and helmet

X2 even of 100+ degree days I rode in full armor.

250cc are just ugly as fuk, some may consider built for females. BUT !!!

.... now with the new ninja 300 (looks like a 600) there is no excuse not to start with a smaller engine !

Kawasaki-Ninja-300-action-vii.jpg

2013-kawasaki-ninja-300-02.jpg

122312top-i.jpg

Shit is sex !!!!

Even though i might still start with a 600. (most likly CBR 600) im shopping for one aswell.

Depends on where you ride. If your looking to go down the highway in a straight line most of the time and want a cr go with something in the 600cc range. How long of periods are you gonna ride for? If for hours at a time pick a bike you are most comfortable on and get a Corbin seat for it, you won't regret it. My personal preference would be a Husqvarna 610 sm in gunmetal gray. If your worried bout a super moto not being able to go around the corners fast enough you got another thing coming. Lol. They go just as fast our faster around any corner than a cr will.

lol I didn't mean SUPER sport, I'm not thinking anything bigger than a 600, and yes I just saw a few of the new 300's they look just like the 600.

To clarify, I just want something that can accelerate fast, BUT I dont want to be doing wheelies on accident obviously, I don't plan on taking corners very fast, I just want to lean like a badass sometimes, ya know? As far as reliability adn maintenance goes, is there any make/model I should definitely avoid?

I missed Alan.

Archived