Bibby's 08 Civic (update: 03/31/08 Dropped On Skunk2's!, Post: 125)

zomg dude. it sucked.

The ballasts are zip tied on. ok, bear with me for this description. pull your fender well back, and look up, and in towards the back of the housing. Drivers side of course, down and to the left is a little horizontal flat piece of metal almost the exact same size of the ballast. i zip tied that bish to that. There is one on both sides of the car in the exact same place. once you open up the fender well, you'll see it.

I got new pics uploading now that its dark out.

yay, i got the hids in today. I cant wait for tonight to see how they are, but so far, they look real sweet in my garage with the lights off. :) haha :lol: I'll have some more pics up tonight when it's dark.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Before

Posted Image

Driver's side in

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

niiiiiice how much they cost?

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

zomg dude. it sucked.

The ballasts are zip tied on. ok, bear with me for this description. pull your fender well back, and look up, and in towards the back of the housing. Drivers side of course, down and to the left is a little horizontal flat piece of metal almost the exact same size of the ballast. i zip tied that bish to that. There is one on both sides of the car in the exact same place. once you open up the fender well, you'll see it.

I got new pics uploading now that its dark out.

they didnt come with brackets to bolt it down? this doesnt seem that hard to hook up theres no relay harness so i mean it just plugs straight into your stock connector and youre done.

They weren't hard to hook up. They were plug and play. Just a tiny work area. Go to your honda dealership, and pop the hood on an 08, or better yet, go to the 1st page, and look at my pic of the engine bay.

They also did have brackets, i jsut prefer zip ties. idk why.

Archived