OrionStang Posted May 4, 2013 Report Posted May 4, 2013 I have an assignment that asks the business interests of the Mongols MC since their inception in 1969. What illegal activities funded their early days, and what venues they have evolved into. The stuff is hard to find, as most of it is illegal and underground. Recent activities are easier to find than the old stuff from the 70s, 80s, and 90s. If you care to help, id appreciate links to anything you find. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
n8ball2013 Posted May 4, 2013 Report Posted May 4, 2013 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Under_and_Alone THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
DTS909 Posted May 4, 2013 Report Posted May 4, 2013 http://www.mongolsmc.com/sub/history VM-1 Pioneer DEH-80PRS Hertz HSK 165XL Arc Audio KS 300.2 Linear Power 1002 Full Mods Fi Audio Q 10s Sundown Audio Scv 3000 Big 3 XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH Singer Alternator Sky High Wire <p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback
OrionStang Posted May 4, 2013 Author Report Posted May 4, 2013 I really need more details of actual criminal activities guys. I appreciate the help though. From the 90s up to present their main money makers are drugs and guns. Im looking for before that. I've only found stuff about their rivalry with Hells Angels, but nothing specific about the groups criminal activities, except minor thefts and robberies. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
omg_spoon Posted May 4, 2013 Report Posted May 4, 2013 I don't know if it will help, but theres an episode of that series Gangland that was about the Mongols. Its probably newer stuff but there might be some older stuff in there. Been a while since I've seen it so I don't remember. 98 Mustang GTSinger 3202 12" Incriminator Death Penalties1 SAZ-2500dv22 D3100,1 D34002 Crescendo CZ-65SAX-100.2Door panels by Diablo Kustomz
OrionStang Posted May 4, 2013 Author Report Posted May 4, 2013 Really wish my University's online library wasn't acting up. Gonna have to wing this and hope for the best..I doubt my instructor is an expert on them. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted May 4, 2013 Author Report Posted May 4, 2013 I don't know if it will help, but theres an episode of that series Gangland that was about the Mongols. Its probably newer stuff but there might be some older stuff in there. Been a while since I've seen it so I don't remember. Ill look it up, thanks. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
n8ball2013 Posted May 4, 2013 Report Posted May 4, 2013 Did you get stuck with that topic or pick it? THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
OrionStang Posted May 4, 2013 Author Report Posted May 4, 2013 Assigned The problem is organized crime groups don't just come out and say what illegal shit they are into. And there is no real documentation from law enforcement until the mid 90s, when they began "acting out" LOL. Thats a good book, by the looks of the preview. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
n8ball2013 Posted May 4, 2013 Report Posted May 4, 2013 it is a good book iv read it. Also most of the info you'd get on them is second hand outlaw bikers dont exactly talk abotu what they do. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.