sprkn_ranger Posted May 4, 2013 Report Posted May 4, 2013 I worked with a guy who was a Mongol...and he was one of the nicest guys I've ever met lol. Ill ask around at work and see if I can get some contact info on him. I might be able to get some info for you. When is your paper due, Ken? Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
OrionStang Posted May 4, 2013 Author Report Posted May 4, 2013 Tomorrow night LOL. Its only a small part of a 'team' research assignment. So I gotta get my part to the next guy..... Team assignments suck. No worries though, I think I have enough info to fudge a couple hundred words. Appreciate the help, guys, really. Its just one of those topics that is hard to find info on, even with the webz. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted May 4, 2013 Author Report Posted May 4, 2013 it is a good book iv read it. Also most of the info you'd get on them is second hand outlaw bikers dont exactly talk abotu what they do. Exactly. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
DTS909 Posted May 5, 2013 Report Posted May 5, 2013 http://youtu.be/2QAJPBdCyNA skip to 13:19 VM-1 Pioneer DEH-80PRS Hertz HSK 165XL Arc Audio KS 300.2 Linear Power 1002 Full Mods Fi Audio Q 10s Sundown Audio Scv 3000 Big 3 XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH Singer Alternator Sky High Wire <p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback
OrionStang Posted May 5, 2013 Author Report Posted May 5, 2013 Thanks, very helpful. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.