5/8/13 New Vid PaGe 1&8 Electronics 103 (Ghostrider Tale) The Interview Ghostrider Fans must watch

The fact you sat around and made these vids just to insult someone speaks volumes about the type of person you are. The best part though is your trying to make fun of someone for doing something stupid then you start a fire in your house with your children watching how smart is that. Teaching your kids to insult people is also a disgusting thing to do. I for one hope this thread gets locked.

SAndyVagina.jpg

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

people on here are butthurt over the videos and asking ric to grow up. maybe you should grow up. this is just humor and just for fun.. so you don't watch SNL or other shows because they insult people too?

The fact you sat around and made these vids just to insult someone speaks volumes about the type of person you are. The best part though is your trying to make fun of someone for doing something stupid then you start a fire in your house with your children watching how smart is that. Teaching your kids to insult people is also a disgusting thing to do. I for one hope this thread gets locked.

it was legit.. didnt you see it was in a control environment... he even used a fire extinguisher approved by the fire marshal

I like how someone who can't spell insults my intelligence. Look I get that the kid does and says some dumb shit that still does not make what you're doing an ok thing to do. Grow up for real.

And I like that you think spelling has any basis on intelligence.

You're the type of person that nobody likes, getting offended over something when you have none of the facts. You just like to act all high and mighty.

I thought this was fuckin hilarious :drinks:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived