Jump to content

haha u got to be joking right?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I found this forsale thread and I thought u would all get a kick out of it

mautofied.com//_Speakers/listing/100339183/

if you dont own or drive a customized car/truck/suv you suck lol

Posted

u have to copy and paste I couldn't get a clickable link to work

if you dont own or drive a customized car/truck/suv you suck lol

Posted

Fucking LOL

i built the box for my s10 that hits a 180 db about a year ago and then sold my truck it has 3 new 5500 mtx subs. the inside is all mirror port and all. just dont need any more. will not ship buyer must pick up just let me know thanks you can call or text me at 864 419-1734 thanks

Whos gonna call this world record breaker? :P

Posted

How much he want man that steal what ever price he put on it I could never hit a 180 in my truck just a 151 this could bring me into the big times

GuEMAcB.png

 


 

 

Posted

I am thinking he fat fingered the number... Should have been "80" not "180"... :yaya:

 

2010 Chevy  HHR Panel (Work in progress)

Pioneer AVHX-5800BHS

McLaren MLM880's and MLT2's 2ea per door on a DC 175.4

Two DC Audio M4 Level 5 15's On A DC5K

Alt CES 200/270+

4ea Banks of Maxwell 2.7v 3000f caps for a total of 2000f

1ea XS 3100 and 2ea NSB FT170 Batts for 450+ah 

Not a HUGE build but here it is... DC Audio HHR Build

 
TDH-skater229.jpg
SkaterLogo.jpg
 
Posted

lol that's what I thought who knew mirrors=180db

if you dont own or drive a customized car/truck/suv you suck lol

Posted

People say anything to sell their items..1

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8384 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...