Cablguy184's 1949 Ford Custom Tudor Sedan

may I ask why such a big size difference between front and rear rims?

20s will be too tough for the front suspension to handle, or else I would be running 20s all the way around ...

Also, It's being built as a street rod and most street rods I've seen at car shows have smaller wheels up front for driver control and larger wheels on the rear ... Not real sure of the exact reasons (and I'm learning more every day) but they look really cool to me set up that way ... Plus, going with full air ride should level things out really nice.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

It sounds like you got a vision in ur head, its a shame ur not local to me. My dad has a set of 17's torque thrust 2s. Pretty sure he just traded em for a ar 15 though

I happen to have an AR 15 (Colt I think) ... Haven't taken it out to the firing range in a LONG while ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

• 6 months later...

Any updates for this beauty?

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Well ... Now that you mentioned it ...

We pulled the tarp off of it this weekend, threw a hot battery in, and fired it up !!! Engine still purrs like a kitten ...

Gonna get the brakes back up and get her going up and down the road over the next couple of weeks ...

Wish I had money to dump into her, but I don't. I'm barely making ends meet theses days actually ...

Hopefully we can make some good progress on her when It warms up a little ...

• 3 weeks later...

took these just before winter ... This car is FUN to Drive !!!

image_url-43297-1391667767.jpg

image_url-43297-1391667724.jpg

image_url-43297-1391667644.jpg

Gonna get the brakes back up and get her going up and down the road over the next couple of weeks ...

Got the Master Cylinder Rebuilt !!! Now to get it reinstalled back into the Car ...

... and trying to order a new cable for my Emergency Brakes ...

• 1 month later...

Going into the body shop as soon as I can get it to Brookhaven, MS. Just too much work for a back yard project.

We have all of the Car Auio Equipment for this project, just got to get the car in shape for the test and tuning stages ...

Archived