matt14 Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 Me????? 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
bass4thetruck Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 guys its Boss Audio.. get it right.. only the best become SMD partners freaking n()()bs
skittlesRgood Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 I'd guess sky high as well. dont know anything about them. I just know one of my friends on facebook is constantly name dropping and spamming them. would that be Matt?? don't you mean mr I like every single thing ever? lol i had to delete that guy. I didnt know he hammered EVERYONE though lol. But no, it wasn't Matt. It was Brian Nyman If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
skittlesRgood Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 Me????? not you matt lol. they mean a Matt from texas. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Aidan Hansen Posted May 11, 2013 Report Posted May 11, 2013 Cool deal on SHCA becoming a partner. Congratz to them as well as SMD. ^Vehicle log to come soon for this.^
SnowDrifter Posted May 11, 2013 Report Posted May 11, 2013 High Sky Audio Car I can no longer see the SHCA logo without reading it like that lol ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
ncochran Posted May 11, 2013 Report Posted May 11, 2013 SHCA awesome company. Glad to see them officially partnered up. Great deals on great product. 2006 Scion xB 2 Sundown SA12D2 Ported at 32hz 147 on non termlab (140-142 on TL) Currently in a walled 4th @ 50hz (not metered yet) Hifonics brz2100 Alpine Type-S Components Kicker 300.2 Big 3 / Skyhigh 1/0 cca Optima Blue Top 3 e8s ported at 32hz 135.1 sealed on dash @ 56hz 135.0 outlaw (I must have chosen song poorly lol) Build log 'Brandon15zzz', on 09 May 2012 - 3:13 PM, said: May have been clipping but none fucks were givin.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.