WTB 8 midrange 6.5's

CJSmith

I need 8 used midrange 6.5's. I'd like to spend less than $100 for all 8 so I don't expect new ones. I just need some for a show on June 9th, so they don't have to be the best but I'd like for them to be decent sounding even though I'm being a cheap ass on the price lol, Thanks.

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Best of luck with this

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Best of luck with this

Lol thanks. Ik its a ridiculously tight budget, but I'm hoping someone has something like the cheap vocals from parts express or something I can pick up cheap. Like I said, I don't expect something good for $100, but I have a show on june 9th and don't have the money to finish my front stage so I need cheap temps for now.

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Thats alot of drivers

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Best of luck with this

Lol thanks. Ik its a ridiculously tight budget, but I'm hoping someone has something like the cheap vocals from parts express or something I can pick up cheap. Like I said, I don't expect something good for $100, but I have a show on june 9th and don't have the money to finish my front stage so I need cheap temps for now.

Vew day´s ago, there was a offer from the Focal´s in the want to sale section.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Best of luck with this

Vew day´s ago, there was a offer from the Focal´s in the want to sale section.

Here's link for the focals you are talking about, not sure if they still have them or not.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167420-jbl-ms8-fi-n2-15-re-hc-10s-kenwood-dd-mmats-components-baskets-etc/?hl=%2Bfocal#entry2447556

Edit: as of May 7th still had 10 left

Archived